Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just recieved my new sheet metal intake manifold from CFE today and it looks great except for one problem, maybe. They welded what they call the "foot", (the part of the linkage that attaches to the manifold and the cable connects to), on the drivers side of the manifold. My previous engine had the "foot" on the passenger side. My boat is a jet so the engine is facing damper to the front, the carbs sit sideways on the manifold, the cable pushes the linkage to open, and I will be using Enderly linkage. Does it matter which side the linkage is on?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Post some pics steve.Was at rogers shop he said you were buiding something new.
Josh, yeah Roger said you were on the dyno again. Hope everything worked out okay. Also wanted to congratulate you on your win at Elsinor. Regarding the new engine, it's an all aluminum 565. Looking for around 1000hp. I've got most of the parts, now I just need to make them fit.

·
Premium Member
1,621 Posts
Thanks on the congrats steve, yeah im riding this one all the way till the next race.Yeah built a small block for my uncle little blower deal it was fun little deal to do then put it on the dyno.Good luck on the build let me know if you take it to rogers ill roll down for a couple and check it out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.