Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
cleaning garage found a few things somebody might need...
2-carb spacers........$30 pair​,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sold

rudder quadrent.........$20

newer shaft log seal ....$35.................sold

purple vent....$10

single saddle tank no dents...$25 (will not ship)

corona ca will ship paypal text is best 951-870-69ten

·
Registered
495 Posts
carb spacers

hey mouser if you are going to Eisinore on NYD I will take the spacers let me know coletr5 1 661 406 2448

·
Registered
495 Posts
no i was banned from there do to the fact i bad mouthed the lake do to algae.(which we do every year when its closed in august..was told i was not welcome to a event that i brought 1/2 the people too.f m i dont care...me and my group will do something else,,they stood by me and there not going..think farwest for a visit..maybe..or another location.

will make sure u get the spacers
that's to bad looking forward to seeing you at the lake and there missing out on you going I am going right down the 15 but early sunday morning and back that after noon Got to test and tune the cole [ new engine ] so maybe we can hook up if that's possible let me know or we can just mail them any way call or texs coletr5 1 661 406 2448

·
Registered
19,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
will do ..meet ya by the freeway on your way home probably.........:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp

and its there loss................:thumb::p

·
Registered
19,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i will be at elsinore new yrs day........wade called me and we talked....big missunderstanding......:thumb:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Props

Hey mouser this is Carter. I bought a boat trailer and gas tanks from you a few years ago. I'm looking to change the prop on my boat it's a 1970 17'10" Sanger flat bottom with a 454. I think you know of the boat, it used to be TwinTurbo's and it's orange. I was wondering if you had any 2 blade propellers that you might want to sell. I was looking for something about a 11 inch diameter and a 15 or 16 pitch. Or I am open to suggestions also!! My e-mail is [email protected] it has a 12 x 14 pitch on it now and it only tachs up to about 4000 RPM please let me know if you can help me. Talk to you later Carter

1 - 9 of 9 Posts