Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to install a Edelbrock TR2X tunnel ram on my BBC maybe thursday and i need to build a new scoop tray. Im running a pair of 600 holleys inline. My boat is in storage and sort of a pain in the ass to drive there for a measurement that isnt going to help me. My brother has a shop that can make me a scoop tray but i need dimensions of the center to center of the carb spacing. I measured the manifold which is at my house and the mounting studs are 10" center to center. The holes in the manifold are also 10" on center. I wont have time to make a new tray using the boat since my brothers shop is about an hour away and the boat isnt together yet. Any info or direction would be great thank you

My question is:
Does anyone know the center to center dimension of the carbs installed inline on a TR2X tunnel ram?

Is the 10" number im getting correct?

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have seen that number around a bunch. Sounds great thanks guys. I just sent my brother the numbers. I'll keep my fingers crossed

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
This is the older style intake right? (TR2X) The Victor 2-R has the 9 7/8" spacing I bet TR2X intake is 10"! But, 1/8" can be worked out if it is to tight!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Yeah it's an older style one. View attachment 172590
Well that saves me the trouble of going out in the garage and measuring the old top I had on my Victor 2R, before I replaced it with one of CARNIVALRIDES beautiful machined billet tops that also turn 4150's sideways and incoporate a " Super Sucker " type transition from 4 hole to open plenum going into the stock bottom half. Great piece at a very reasonable price considering the cost of the chunk of material needed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts