Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Serious question dude, I read this:

The government's monetary role is to maintain the integrity of the monetary unit, not participate in fraud

in your sig and would like to discuss it further.

Are you implying the government is participating, or has participated in fraud? What exactly are you trying to imply here? (I'm not trying to fuck with you, it's an honest question)

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Serious question dude, I read this:

The government's monetary role is to maintain the integrity of the monetary unit, not participate in fraud

in your sig and would like to discuss it further.

Are you implying the government is participating, or has participated in fraud? What exactly are you trying to imply here? (I'm not trying to fuck with you, it's an honest question)

Send Harry Reid an email, he should be able to explain it...

·
Registered
686 Posts
PG, Examples are so rampant every day, I would guess you understand. It happens on both sides of the isle. My Biggest gripe is with the Federal Reserve and the Debt is imposes on us all with little regulation and it trickles down from there. Large or small scale, stealing from the public s purse by law so to say is tyranny.

I would be glad to further discuss it. The topic provides endless discussion.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PG, Examples are so rampant every day, I would guess you understand. It happens on both sides of the isle. My Biggest gripe is with the Federal Reserve and the Debt is imposes on us all with little regulation and it trickles down from there. Large or small scale, stealing from the public s purse by law so to say is tyranny.

I would be glad to further discuss it. The topic provides endless discussion.
How does the Federal Reserve impose debt on us all?

·
Registered
686 Posts
How does the Federal Reserve impose debt on us all?
I did not say I would provide rudimentary answers.

If you need information on banking and how collectively the world banks in-debt the masses, I suggest some home work on your part so you may include yourself in an adult conversation. :)

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did not say I would provide rudimentary answers.
Because you can't. One of the reasons you can't answer my question is because the Federal Reserve does not do what you are implying.:)hand:)hand:)hand

If you need information on banking and how collectively the world banks in-debt the masses, I suggest some home work on your part so you may include yourself in an adult conversation. :)
:lmao1::lmao1::lmao1:

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
Only the stupid would post such a stupid list of questions without first defining what stupid means.
It would be impossible to provide a rational explanation to the questions.
It's a God thing you're not a teacher.
I do apologize, as it was very unthoughtful and rude of me to speak over your head in this manner. I never imagined your vocabulary was this shallow and limited. :duh:

Here, I will explain. I hope this helps you out....
stu·pid

ˈst(y)o͞opəd/

adjective

adjective: stupid; comparative adjective: stupider; superlative adjective: stupidest

lacking intelligence or common sense.

"I was stupid enough to think she was perfect"

Now that you know the definition, and although I realize you stated this task is "impossible" for you, but please try real hard....I await your rational explanation. Better yet, just post a selfie :)hand

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Only the stupid would post such a stupid list of questions without first defining what stupid means.
It would be impossible to provide a rational explanation to the questions.
It's a God thing you're not a teacher.

What does a "God thing" mean?

It's a GOOD thing you're not a teacher...

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Federal Reserve

Because you can't. One of the reasons you can't answer my question is because the Federal Reserve does not do what you are implying.:)hand:)hand:)hand

:lmao1::lmao1::lmao1:
How about "printing money"? More=value of $ goes down. Less= value of $ goes up. Don't try to tell us that the money supply doesn't affect the economy.
Fucking with the interest rate?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts