Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This isn't about why, I want to know if it has stopped, gone through its cycle yet. 2 weeks ago it was full bore and stunk, so we were wondering if the stench is gone for the weekend?????????????????

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
As I write this, there is a massive cleanup in progress. LHC has been cleaning up dead carp all week. Last Sunday the channel was busy and I didn't see any dead fish. Expect an odor free weekend around the channel and the island. The other areas of the lake I'm not sure about. Windsor was odor free as well. Let's hope it stays that way!!

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
As I write this, there is a massive cleanup in progress. LHC has been cleaning up dead carp all week. Last Sunday the channel was busy and I didn't see any dead fish. Expect an odor free weekend around the channel and the island. The other areas of the lake I'm not sure about. Windsor was odor free as well. Let's hope it stays that way!!

Oder free until you walk by a trash can or a dumpsters at Windsor...
Those fricking dumpster are foul.............!

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
I guess it's a good thing I'm "smellblind".

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Didn't see any dead ones in the channel yesterday and no odor. The dumpsters at Windsor weren't stinking either at least that I noticed.

·
Wade & Denise
2,055 Posts
I don't remember a smell till those girls walked by! But I'm sure there gone by now.... :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Yep. Was out all weekend from Thursday until Monday and only spotted around 20 total from Moabi to the springs. But yes the trash cans are rancid!!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Went from the Channel to Moabi and back today...saw at least a few dozen floaters on the lake...there were a few at the north enterance to the channel and the smell was 'ripe'... :(

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
We send all of our dead shit down to you guys in LHC :) How is that deadly plume from Topock progressing anyhow?

·
The Dog Catcher
476 Posts
THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS (of said mentioned bloated white bellyup foul smelling carp). :|err

·
Registered
784 Posts
We were at a cove across from the pump station yesterday and did not see or smell any floaters. We saw a couple when we were going back up the lake to Steamboat but it was not as bad as I heard.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts