Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This isn't about why, I want to know if it has stopped, gone through its cycle yet. 2 weeks ago it was full bore and stunk, so we were wondering if the stench is gone for the weekend?????????????????

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
As I write this, there is a massive cleanup in progress. LHC has been cleaning up dead carp all week. Last Sunday the channel was busy and I didn't see any dead fish. Expect an odor free weekend around the channel and the island. The other areas of the lake I'm not sure about. Windsor was odor free as well. Let's hope it stays that way!!

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
As I write this, there is a massive cleanup in progress. LHC has been cleaning up dead carp all week. Last Sunday the channel was busy and I didn't see any dead fish. Expect an odor free weekend around the channel and the island. The other areas of the lake I'm not sure about. Windsor was odor free as well. Let's hope it stays that way!!

Oder free until you walk by a trash can or a dumpsters at Windsor...
Those fricking dumpster are foul.............!

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,238 Posts
I guess it's a good thing I'm "smellblind".

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.