Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up with the carp nats this year? we gonna do it again bigger and better then last year. steve, allen lets get the ball rollin and pick a date and start talkin some trash. cole says hes building a trophy and we will crown an official king.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Cliff Alan is working on it the problem is the lake level as of now there is no beach! So the later in the year the better but yes it will happen!!

·
Registered
355 Posts
whats up with the carp nats this year? we gonna do it again bigger and better then last year. steve, allen lets get the ball rollin and pick a date and start talkin some trash. cole says hes building a trophy and we will crown an official king.
No beach, no Carp Nats so it's clear just send me the trophy.:)hand

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
when did we do it last year? wasnt it the weekend after labor day? the only good thing about the high water is being able to use the cove. not sure if everyone can fit over there or not i havent camped in the cove in a lot of years. allen i will give you a call tonight.

·
Gone
1,828 Posts
High Water...Little beach area

I was told today the water is clear up to the road at Beach 5.
It sure be best to have this deal in the fall. Just sayin.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im cool with doing whenever we could get the most possible boats. what are you thinkin fiat48 like october sometime? what does everyone think about that?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
steve you gonna be out there labor day? i think im camping the weekend before all the way thru labor day. i cant do that weekend of the 24 25 cuz we have a big event during street vibrations

·
Registered
415 Posts
Not to sure ill be camping labor day! I have alot on my plate with a couple different racing things rite now! Ok how bout the last weekend in aug. then that would be the 27-28??

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ya i will be out that weekend for sure, either we could do that weekend or the 1st weekend in october?? could be a lil chili by then but no worse then cfw new years haha. im down for whatever except that 1 weekend in sept for street vibrations and like you said the elsinore race. august is good and like i said maybe 1st of october??

·
Registered
415 Posts
ya i will be out that weekend for sure, either we could do that weekend or the 1st weekend in october?? could be a lil chili by then but no worse then cfw new years haha. im down for whatever except that 1 weekend in sept for street vibrations and like you said the elsinore race. august is good and like i said maybe 1st of october??

IMO we need to keep this thing in summer or early fall for the guys towing over the hill they could hit snow! Otherwise it will just be us out there!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
carp nats

So is this down to when x, y or z can be there? before when the calif boys came up preacher got his crowd together and in sept when the wake boats had go home for the most part , came up and really had a good time, I believe it was called the calif, nev rumble with someone from the calif crew even selling t shirts of the event. best of times , now it seems to be ,well you call it. my two cents

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So is this down to when x, y or z can be there? before when the calif boys came up preacher got his crowd together and in sept when the wake boats had go home for the most part , came up and really had a good time, I believe it was called the calif, nev rumble with someone from the calif crew even selling t shirts of the event. best of times , now it seems to be ,well you call it. my two cents and I live at the lake
just tryin to figure it all out when the best is for everyone, cali boys especially as its easy'r for the reno crew to make it out. i myself will be making the trip from vegas and a couple of my buddys from so cal, so we wanna make it a specific date where EVERYONE can make it. this is why i made a post in mid july to try and figure it out for sometime later in the season. if you can speak for all your cali boys then let us know when you guys can make it up to the CARP NATS!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts