Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we launch Sat and we are cranking the tunes and all of a sudden my system shuts down.
I call JP and ask what i should check for he gives me some things to look at and says i'll be down to the channel in 30 mins.
In the mean time i found that my fesh water pump for my front wash down hose had been on for 2 weeks since the last time we used the boat.
I call JP back and tell him that it was just batteries not the system.
He says fire up your generator,thats a great idea but i haven't ran my generator for months so the last time i used it i ran all the gas out so it wouldn't go bad.
JP says i'll be down with some gas,we fire the generator and pop a couple fuses when the generator fires.
JP says i'll be right back and runs back to Cartoyz and is back quickly and now with gas and fuses the sysem is back up and cranking for the rest of the weekend.
I CAN"T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE CARTOYZ GIVES AFTER THE SALE AND INSTALL!!!!
THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I get mine done on the "toon" I will be giving Frank a call. They have helped me out with a few problems over the years.

Good job CarToyz!

Well worth the call Tom,They know what they are doing and had mine the same as yours so they already know what works!
Don't expect them to run up to F_-_K Mojave tho if you run your batteries down by leaving something on for 2 weeks!:D

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Hey I stepped in and provided some tunes while yours were down momentarily.

I'm a giver!:D

I seriously thought you called Vessel Assist to bring you some gas for the generator:)sphss
How is everything going on the boat? You get the tunes like you wanted them? I sent those straps so you should have gotten them by now.

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
So we launch Sat and we are cranking the tunes and all of a sudden my system shuts down.
I call JP and ask what i should check for he gives me some things to look at and says i'll be down to the channel in 30 mins.
In the mean time i found that my fesh water pump for my front wash down hose had been on for 2 weeks since the last time we used the boat.
I call JP back and tell him that it was just batteries not the system.
He says fire up your generator,thats a great idea but i haven't ran my generator for months so the last time i used it i ran all the gas out so it wouldn't go bad.
JP says i'll be down with some gas,we fire the generator and pop a couple fuses when the generator fires.
JP says i'll be right back and runs back to Cartoyz and is back quickly and now with gas and fuses the sysem is back up and cranking for the rest of the weekend.
I CAN"T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE CARTOYZ GIVES AFTER THE SALE AND INSTALL!!!!
THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Darrell, I saw you sitting there on Saturday all peaceful and quiet, and thought it was the new you. I expected to walk down and see you sipping wine from a gay little glass or something. Next thing I know, the stereo was cranking, and the bbq was spewing smoke everywhere.

Good to have you back.............:D

·
Registered
773 Posts
How is everything going on the boat? You get the tunes like you wanted them? I sent those straps so you should have gotten them by now.
Pretty well dialed in for now. I think you would be surprised at the difference using the same audio components. I got the straps too, thanks.

Gas and go! we put 22 hours on it already:D

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Pretty well dialed in for now. I think you would be surprised at the difference using the same audio components. I got the straps too, thanks.

Gas and go! we put 22 hours on it already:D
22 hours already. Glad to see you guys are actually using the boat. Never leave the ignition switch on as it will start to tally engine hours even if it is not running. Don't know why you would ever do it except for a mistake though.

On the stereo you just adjusted the output and rebuilt the front box?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey I stepped in and provided some tunes while yours were down momentarily.

I'm a giver!:D

I seriously thought you called Vessel Assist to bring you some gas for the generator:)sphss
Vessel assist was going by before JP got there so whistled him over and bought a gallon then minutes later JP walked up with a can of gas.
Nice seeing you guys this weekend and the boat sounded great!

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Best of luck with pulling the trigger,when you do if having it done in Havasu is an option you will definately be pleased with Cartoyz work and customer service.
What all do you have in your boat for a system? We just got a 2006 24' JC Tritoon and need to get the system dialed in. Of course Frank will hook it up for me as he's done in the past.

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
What all did you have for equipment?
I went with a Memphis 5 ch amp (the big one, I think Memphis Belle), a Kicker Solobaric sub in a ported box, and four pair of 6.5's, with an Alpine head unit and a line driver.

And, if you think one sub isn't enough, if the system is designed right it's fine. If you don't believe me, listen to Darrell's.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts