Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have lots of gears for sale, all 10* from 22, 25, 27, 32, 37, 40, and 43. If you need pics because you don't know what the look like you're a dork. The are used, they may or may not have light surface rust and I do not guarantee your v drive won't blow up if you do set them up with the proper clearance. PM me or email me with your wants and needs. hitecca at aol dot com. Thanks, Jim

·
Registered
91 Posts
gears

I have lots of gears for sale, all 10* from 22, 25, 27, 32, 37, 40, and 43. If you need pics because you don't know what the look like you're a dork. The are used, they may or may not have light surface rust and I do not guarantee your v drive won't blow up if you do set them up with the proper clearance. PM me or email me with your wants and needs. hitecca at aol dot com. Thanks, Jim
how much $$$$$ standard or lighten ? thanx bev

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
The 43's are lightened and have the Heavy Duty teeth, they are $400. The others are std and are $250 a set plus the trip. The 22's, 27's, 29's and 37's are gone pending payment. Thanks, Jim

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Jim...do you have any Hallcraft 10 degree gears...I need like 9's or 12's for a ski boat..

RCL i have had these gears for over 35 years. i bought them from Harold Kinsvator for an old b boat i had that had. they maybe for a hallcraft, not sure. If you want them you can have them for Free. If anyone know what these are for please chime in. They are stamped 34 and 36

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts