Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody been there?We'll be there this weekend.Our first time staying there.Looks nice from pics.

·
Registered
183 Posts
river

was on the river yesterday and last week water level has been low till about 2pm you will be fine just be carefull going up river from castle rock towards dam unlees you know the river well

·
Gas Dock Greg
363 Posts
My favorite place to stay, launch ramp in a lagoon,good fried chicken and pizza across the street. the park models are not the best but WTF its the river:D

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
My parents owned a place there for 20 years during the 60's & 70's right on the front row. Back then all of the homes were privately owned and there were huge cottonwood trees along the beach. That was back when hotrod boats were really booming. Everyone had something cool and there were drag races every evening just before dusk. Man, were those the days....

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I stay down at Sandbar resort (aka redrock) next to fox's. I went to castle rock last year for the v-drive deal they had. The lagoon is nice, but dirty, course what lagoon isnt... Nice looking camp. I'll be at parker wend through sun.
I usually stay at FOXs but no dogs aloud.I called Red Rock and they had space 28 open.Decided to try something different.

·
Glendale Arizona
2,368 Posts
Everyone had something cool and there were drag races every evening just before dusk. Man, were those the days....
It's funny Steve. Kids now will be saying "these were the days" when they're in their late 30's like us...........:D

Who knows by the time they're our age, they might all be kayakers, or riding those big paddle trike/boats they used to rent at Havasu (and not by choice).

Thinking hybrid electric boat now..........Hugeass'd solar panel imbedded in a wing..........

Oh yeah so's not to highjack. Welcome back to the addiction Dave. Nice find on your new ride too. That thing's amazing. Whoever called it a "time capsule" in your post was spot on. Very nicely preserved.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts