Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Never Enough
972 Posts
Great trip!

No surprise the trip was great! We had a wonderful time as usual.
Special thanks to Steve,Shorty,Big John and Cathy for putting together the delicious taco's, pot-luck and all of the food and drink activities that took place at your rooms. Can't wait till next year!
Here's a few pics I took for teasers until Steve gets his edited and posted.

·
Diesel Pimp
1,256 Posts
We also had a great time, good food, good peeps and boat runs, the pit was my favorite.
Can't wait until next year.
Whats up OC!!!! I agree the Pit run was the most fun!! Especially the way back :)devil That was AWESOME!!!!!!

It was great meetining everyone. Thanks for the goodtimes. I'll get some pictures up when I get home from work.

I'm going back up to Shasta this coming weekend if anyone wants to join me.

·
rollin on the river
1,928 Posts
Great time. John thanks for the ride on thursday and the Italian tacos. Steve and Shorty thanks for the use of the fridge and all the good food... It was good meeting some new people and seeing everyone else...

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,961 Posts
Hey, What a Blast

What do you say? Was a great run. Nice seein the regulars, and neat meeting the Newby's. Rockerdown got some nice shots and asked me to hook you peeps up. >>>>http://good-times.webshots.com/album/577985449HtisqX

"Nice teasers Brian and Todd"

I'm just getting into mine to delete all the rated X, and blackmail pics so you peeps can sleep tonite. I'll try an post up Tues. See you on the water. :)hand

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just wanted to say how cool it was to stumble onto the Cat Attack at Shasta and end up hooking up with some BI tule rat brothers (and sister) That I haven't seen in over 30 years. Wish we could have stayed for the real fun. We'll keep an eye on the forum for future events.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Just sobered up!!

Finally sobered up from a great 3 plus days on Shasta. I have to say I met the most genuine people I could ever meet. The food was to die for ( I think I gained 5 LBS) but it was well worth it. Again thanks to each and everyone of you that made this trip a fun one. We will be back if my brother lets us on his boat again.

Dale and Angie

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,961 Posts
Just wanted to say how cool it was to stumble onto the Cat Attack at Shasta and end up hooking up with some BI tule rat brothers (and sister) That I haven't seen in over 30 years. Wish we could have stayed for the real fun. We'll keep an eye on the forum for future events.
Hey Scott, It was sure cool crossing paths again. Keep an eye on this site and lets hook up for a Delta trip. :)hand Steve

·
NOSTALGIC V-DRIVES
3,059 Posts
What a great trip!!!

Thanks to DC/Waffle Bob for the invite and lettin' me hot-rod his beautiful boat around all weekend.

Big John, Kathy, Shorty and Flat Biller Steve for the killer eats, and Wally for supplying the cocktails. :)

·
Proud DLB Member
285 Posts
Great pics. Thanks for posting. I'm bummed that we missed this trip. I hope to see you guys on the Oroville and or the Don Pedro run. :)devil

1 - 20 of 22 Posts