Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Jim,
We are patiently waiting for the update and tutorial. Seems this part of Performance boat has been dropped. I was really (and I think others)were expecting and looking forward to it. The boat is to be painted real soon and
really need Professional help. There is none available in this part of the country. Hows' bout it??

Just,
BadBehavior

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Cav plate article

Jim,

I am with Badbehavior. I keep checking this site and original blog with no information. Trying to find this information is difficult at best. Any knowledge you can offer would be greatly appreciated and definitely needed.

Thanks Jim,

My Sanity

·
Boat Test GURU
516 Posts
Hey Guys Sometimes next week I will set down and type the HOW TOO basic plate adjustment.
JW

·
Owner/Crew Chief
443 Posts
Hey Guys Sometimes next week I will set down and type the HOW TOO basic plate adjustment.
JW
Would it be possible for you to include something on the size(s) for various boats and some basics on the logic underlaying the sizes (lengths in particular) and angles?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cavitation plate setup(s)

OK Jim.
I'm saying Thanks in Advance and waiting with anticipation. Boat goes for paint soon!:)devil

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
Awesome! getting a basic set up from a pro would a big leap,i have a early flat seems everything i have found relates to runner bottoms

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
Dear Jim,
We are patiently waiting for the update and tutorial. Seems this part of Performance boat has been dropped. I was really (and I think others)were expecting and looking forward to it. The boat is to be painted real soon and
really need Professional help. There is none available in this part of the country. Hows' bout it??

Just,
BadBehavior

What part of the country?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Cavatation plate adjustment info:

I have been waiting to read the "how to" on the adjustment of the plate set-up. Any info. will be greatly appreciated. Is it still coming?

·
Boat Test GURU
516 Posts
Yes you have. I have been gone every weekend leaving on Friday a noon doing PERFORMANCE BOATS coverage and just have not had time as of yet. I have it on my to do list and if all works out you should see something just after the 4 of July.

JW :)hand

·
Registered
4 Posts
Cavatation plate adjustment procedure:

Can't wait to read the works. I'm almost there myself. A 1,2,3 will really help me out. Thanks.

·
Some guys never learn.
658 Posts
Looking forward to it also and if possible please include and differences between setting up flats verses cruisers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Bocco,

I'm thinking this Jim Wilkes guy is a BS'er. I've watched this post for some time and I might as well watch the P-51's fly out of Livermore Airport. All they make is a lot of noise and wind. If this Jim guy really knew his stuff, he'd have told us how to set-up a cavation plate a month ago (or two) with a few peroids and comma's. I think this "Jim Guy" needs to take a break, and we need a real "PRO". Lake Havasu must have a bunch of real "pro's" there. Why not ask them to "fill in". PLUS, The Lake Havasu girls are a lot better looking". "Hail" , Lake Havasu" Chicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)devil

·
BIG member
1,406 Posts
Call Bergeron Engineering in Mesa, Az., ask for phil , He knows everything, really! If he has the time he will help you out.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts