Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Hub Cap Annie & Wheel
1,926 Posts
Are there any cell services that work in the upper basin?
I have Verizon and got reception at Hallet Beach. Through the Narrows and at Wishing Well, none. Didn't check at Temple Bar Marina while I was there. Sorry can't be more help.

·
special k
254 Posts
I have Verizon and got reception at Hallet Beach. Through the Narrows and at Wishing Well, none. Didn't check at Temple Bar Marina while I was there. Sorry can't be more help.
i also have verizon and i get coverage at temple bar but lose it half way to big sandy but it picks up service from kingman cell sites at big sandy

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
I have Verizon and get a signal at Temple Bar Marina and in Gregg Basin. Others with different carriers do not get a signal.

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Hi Dan,
Ditto to this, add Gregg basin and Temple ar, AZ cell sites, you will need roaming.

·
Registered
37 Posts

Verizon is the only one that works at Temple Bar.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts