Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who has the best cell phone coverage??? we have Tmobile now and it is just terrible!! I drop EVERY call I make or get:|err. Their letting me out with no fees or penalties, but I need to get new coverage. Thanks

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
verizion or nextell in the valley. T-mobile huh I thought you were a baller

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
verizon, get a hold of fordvschevy (mike) here on the boards he will hook you up and a nice guy on top of that..

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
yeah i've had verizon since about 02 and it was crappy at first, and they didnt have the phone's that sprint did but it sure picked up around 04!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Man i have had really good luck with Verizon until this past weekend i was up in Parker for the 425 camped out on Shea Road about 5 miles from town and i had absolutely no service to make or receive calls and text was abit sketchy as well , I was wondering where my damn network was hiding never seen em out there , some friends had Sprint and had no problems out there , FordvsChevy can you get those network guys out there to get that fixed :D:D j/k

G

·
Man i have had really good luck with Verizon until this past weekend i was up in Parker for the 425 camped out on Shea Road about 5 miles from town and i had absolutely no service to make or receive calls and text was abit sketchy as well , I was wondering where my damn network was hiding never seen em out there , some friends had Sprint and had no problems out there , FordvsChevy can you get those network guys out there to get that fixed :D:D j/k
Not sure but the Alltel purchase may help Verizon in some areas of Parker. Not sure but I believe Alltel is CDMA as is Verizon.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I just sent them out and they should be there in about 4 hours. Look for the large caravan of VZW vans heading east on the 10 :D.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts