Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I'm putting a Centurion together just like yours my Centurion is 20' and my Brendella is 19' thats all the difference I can see. the Brendella's a jet.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm putting a Centurion together just like yours my Centurion is 20' and my Brendella is 19' thats all the difference I can see. the Brendella's a jet.
i was kidding around. its not mine. a buddy bought it as a parts boat. the hull is pretty trashed.

·
Owner/Crew Chief
443 Posts
The white boat in the pictures at the start of this thread is a 18 ft. 6 in. long Brendella Picklefork not a Centurion.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
i have a 79 centurion . awsome boat rides fast. my understanding the molds went to eliminator back then. mine dont have the pich at the stern

·
Registered
623 Posts
The white boat in the pictures at the start of this thread is a 18 ft. 6 in. long Brendella Picklefork not a Centurion.
Put you spectacles on Jak. That doesnt look like my Brendella, or yours. Look at the transom area, notice the lip on the back edge, and the way the hull curves up again around the splash guard. Not to mention it was a 1/4 stringer boat. I say it was a Centurion. ;)

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
a dork here in town had a brendella when we were in high school, was a complete mess but had a "cool" paint job on it so he thought it was the cat's PJs. seems to be a common theme with these things? haha.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts