Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
I just had my Borla headers Black ceramic coated and they had to weld the collectors on and the total bill was only $380.00. This was heavy stainless steel. My headers were brand new so they didn't have to be cleaned or blasted. So, if your's are used and chrome, then the $450.00 might be in line.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Fawk Jet-Hot....their prices are insane

Rumor has it Rewarder was offering this service very reasonably...relatively speaking. Give 'em a call.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fawk Jet-Hot....their prices are insane

Rumor has it Rewarder was offering this service very reasonably...relatively speaking. Give 'em a call.
Yeah, im thinking of switching from my twisties to some shorty's but the shortys need to be coated and i could probably get away with my twisties...

Thanks I will give em a call , can't hurt:D

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I had mine done at Car Craft here in Riverside. They didn't charge too much and did a good job. Not as good as Embee, but I'm happy with what I paid. I had them done 3 or 4 years ago for 3 bills if I remember right and they still look good today.

951) 781-4480

I just called and they just told me 299 to coat them and 60 to take the chrome off. My pops lives in Needles and comes into town every so often, maybe we can help you save some on shipping? My dad likes In N Out. LOL

·
Amber Racing Services
4,250 Posts
Now thats exactly what im looking for, sweet:)devil
and those headers were super crappy looking, old/blue'd/rusty chrome ... I think it's a copper coating inside to prevent corrosion.

Jeff @ Embee (Tiki here on the boards) can answer your questions better. He's the man. They also ship nationwide.

Embee Performance Coatings (714) 513-1667

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.