·
Break Out Another Thousnd
2,040 Posts
If they're going to behave like that...

We'll go kidnap a freakin' band for them! :)devil

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
The one on the right is Quickjet, the one on the left is his sister. A real close family.
I do miss my long hair.
There will be a live band this year. The name of it is "Preacher Bill and the Traveling Geriatrics". They start rockin the place around 3 in the afternoon, take a nap around 4 pm followed by a quick dinner and medications at 4:30. They then wheel themselves back on stage and rock their little hearts out playing popular tunes from Bing Crosby, Neil Diamond and Hulio Inglesias. They then wrap it all up at about 7pm so they can get a good nights rest.
Should be a great time.........

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
I do miss my long hair.
There will be a live band this year. The name of it is "Preacher Bill and the Traveling Geriatrics". They start rockin the place around 3 in the afternoon, take a nap around 4 pm followed by a quick dinner and medications at 4:30. They then wheel themselves back on stage and rock their little hearts out playing popular tunes from Bing Crosby, Neil Diamond and Hulio Inglesias. They then wrap it all up at about 7pm so they can get a good nights rest.
Should be a great time.........
hil:)

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
The one on the right is Quickjet, the one on the left is his sister. A real close family.
God dammit I am either in one hell of a good mood, or that it the funniest dam thing I have read all day.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Now now Scott and Bill lets get back to the thread.

Scott, is that really your sister!?! She is definately welcomed in our camp with the fake tittied blondes!

You however, don't look like that anymore, your out!

·
WET MEMBER
1,251 Posts
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

THEY REALLY GOT INTO THAT KISS THEIR EYES ARE CLOSED,AND FRENCHEN WOWOWOWOWOWOW CAN I GET IN BETWEEN

1 - 11 of 11 Posts