Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Monkey Bung
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is planning on attending CFW this weekend? Herb, Dale, Barb, and myself will be there at 9AM Sat AM. Whitey will be in tow looking for a "piece" of N da Pink!!!!!

Anyone else heading out?

LW

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
Who is planning on attending CFW this weekend? Herb, Dale, Barb, and myself will be there at 9AM Sat AM. Whitey will be in tow looking for a "piece" of N da Pink!!!!!

Anyone else heading out?

LW
My brother and I will be there but know boat. Just for the day tough.

·
Registered
227 Posts

Anyone else heading out?

LW
Sounds like you all are lookin to have a little fun. I will be lookin for the same thing.:)hand

·
Registered
562 Posts

Anyone else heading out?

LW
Your whole crew should be happy the ol' Mullett Bullett is retired. I wouldn't want you ladies to go home cryin'!!!!!!!:)devil:)hand

·
Monkey Bung
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
5050 - U headn out to CFW this weekend or Fath's day?

T-Bagn - the only thing your king of is the Bahner Jey Boat club. Your only as good as tmrw ....not 6 years ago:)hand......Bundy:D

C-Ya'll first thing tmrw

·
Registered
562 Posts

T-Bagn - the only thing your king of is the Bahner Jey Boat club. Your only as good as tmrw ....not 6 years ago:)hand......Bundy:D

C-Ya'll first thing tmrw
Nobaody could touch me so I sold it off... Not even the great Guru!!!!!!:)st.. Becarful this weekend. I'll see ya in a couple weeks.....

·
Registered
562 Posts

C-Ya'll first thing tmrw
The ole bahner has a pretty good track record..Just have to pickem wisely....

·
Registered
630 Posts
Hud it was nice to see you yesterday. I think I found a first round match up for you for fathers day. We will see you in a few weeks.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
As much as I want to get another runner, after revisiting the Lake and watching I dont know if I want to boat like this, I would rather be enjoying the boat and water rather than sitting on a trailer. The boats and people are great but I like to be moving and to run my junk not sit and work on it. Many of the boats just sit there and look pretty and then a few make one run.
It was good to see old friends and nice to meet new ones and to talk and trailer race also.

Attachments

·
Registered
358 Posts
exactly

I was doubting buying this 21 daytona but I was wrong this boat is the most fun I've ever had what a blast in the nastiest water don't know why they haven't built more of them and for the most part the motor isn't even working
at an 80 mph cruise

1 - 20 of 36 Posts