Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chad is looking really strong and smooth. I am disapointed that Kdub faded in Indy. Also, it looks like the 250 (Lights) class is wide open for the east.
Any supercross fans out here?
PS I miss #2 McGrath

·
Registered
357 Posts
its not a good year

for superx.Although its giving alot of young rookies a chance to make some cash.Milsaps is doing great.The ROC making a come back debut maybe.Reed will win the season with a big yawn

·
Mega user
1,215 Posts
Reed will probably win. I used to like him but he is getting a little cocky now I think. Not that he cant back it up but I am just not a fan as of late. I am starting to route for Milsaps.

·
I Make Stuff Look Cool
140 Posts
Reed will probably win. I used to like him but he is getting a little cocky now I think. Not that he cant back it up but I am just not a fan as of late. I am starting to route for Milsaps.
STARTING TO GET COCKY? Dude his team managers have to hunt for new mechanics almost every season beacause he is such a prick, he doesn't even give his guys end of the year bonuses. Even though he will win the season, he is still a whiny bitch. Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
612 Posts
reed is good the second fastest rider in supercross at this time,just got lucky the other one is hurt.I dont like that he is a puss and stays away from outdoors.plus he rides a yamaha....

·
Mega user
1,215 Posts
STARTING TO GET COCKY? Dude his team managers have to hunt for new mechanics almost every season beacause he is such a prick, he doesn't even give his guys end of the year bonuses. Even though he will win the season, he is still a whiny bitch. Just my 2 cents
OK your right. I was just trying to be polite. My bad.

·
Damage Inc
433 Posts
reed is good the second fastest rider in supercross at this time,just got lucky the other one is hurt.I dont like that he is a puss and stays away from outdoors.plus he rides a yamaha....
Well, if you consider Bubba the fastest rider in supercross, I'm not impressed. The last few races, he's been really unimpressive.:):)punch
Reed may not be riding outdoors, but Bubba is not able to ride anywhere without hurting himself and others.
Bubba could only win the championship when Ricky wasn't there.:(:(
It wasn't Reed's luck that got Bubba hurt, it's Bubba's stupidity.
:)grn

1 - 20 of 97 Posts