1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Sushi Inspector
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Good job marine! Glad to hear his little ones are ok and he fought off that cat.

·
The Man
1,788 Posts
Wow...just goes to show that you always instinctly go back to your training when the $h!t hits the fan.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Obama will probably try to ban guns and chainsaws next!!!

What a stupid friggen comment.

I'm glad the guy and kids were not hurt.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Obama will probably try to ban guns and chainsaws next!!!

What a stupid friggen comment.

I'm glad the guy and kids were not hurt.
Stupid???????? Well I guess it would take an expert on Stupid to figure it out so I'll take your word.......

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Stupid???????? Well I guess it would take an expert on Stupid to figure it out so I'll take your word.......
He's too dumb to understand that they first banned guns in GB then swords now knives and of course the crime rate has gone up.:p

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
He's too dumb to understand that they first banned guns in GB then swords now knives and of course the crime rate has gone up.:p
Care to make a bet when chainsaws will be banned? I got 100K that say Obama will not ban chainsaw. Man up..... Put your money where your mouth is.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
If chainsaws get banned, it'll be axes next and then we'll return to the Flintstone era where you grab up a beaver and swing him around.....I think that's pretty much what got most of these Libs started, Hanna-Barbara cartoons. They really believe Fred Flintstone was a "greenie" with calloused feet and big Hillary calves.:)hand:D

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Care to make a bet when chainsaws will be banned? I got 100K that say Obama will not ban chainsaw. Man up..... Put your money where your mouth is.
My check's in the mail Thumbs....Go wait by the mailbox it'll be there any time now, I paid extra for one of the bigger faster pigeons that they give the good birdseed to.

Actually it's probably a good bet. What with all the environmentalists against logging and the Cap & Trade taxing emmissions, chainsaws, and other internal combustion devices may get banned.:)hand

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
My check's in the mail Thumbs....Go wait by the mailbox it'll be there any time now, I paid extra for one of the bigger faster pigeons that they give the good birdseed to.

Actually it's probably a good bet. What with all the environmentalists against logging and the Cap & Trade taxing emmissions, chainsaws, and other internal combustion devices may get banned.:)hand
It's my understanding that the pending ban on chainsaws is due to the emissions. Husquvarna and Homelite are refusing to add catyletic converters to lower the carbon footprint of the saw so they are being banned.

This was not prompted by a chainsaws potential as a deadly weapon in the hands of a theif, psycho, drug dealers, etc

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
It's my understanding that the pending ban on chainsaws is due to the emissions. Husquvarna and Homelite are refusing to add catyletic converters to lower the carbon footprint of the saw so they are being banned.

This was not prompted by a chainsaws potential as a deadly weapon in the hands of a theif, psycho, drug dealers, etc
They are banned in "wilderness" areas, right thumbs?:)sphss:)hand

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Thumbs, your bet is starting to look like it could get beat by "technicality".....Nothing is impossible with your Chairman in the saddle so I'd be careful about the wagering......;)

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Is it too late to get in on the action? Or did thumbs already lose by default??
He can get some bail out money to make good for Tex!
Of course, it will need to be doubled to cover the devaluation that fake money causes.

I'll go a side bet for $100 at 2:1 that they (Dems) ATTEMPT to ban any "Recreational watercraft that can not pass vehicle emission standards that apply to land based vehicles including original equipment requirements".

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Is it too late to get in on the action? Or did thumbs already lose by default??
He can get some bail out money to make good for Tex!
Of course, it will need to be doubled to cover the devaluation that fake money causes.

I'll go a side bet for $100 at 2:1 that they (Dems) ATTEMPT to ban any "Recreational watercraft that can not pass vehicle emission standards that apply to land based vehicles including original equipment requirements".
But will older boats be grandfatherd in?

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
And also for carving up giant tuna for sushi, you can however use a Dewalt cordless skill saw... :D
Chainsaw??? On MY fish!!!!!!!:|err:|err:|err

Special knife. It touches nothing but fish.

Probably banned in GB for being sharp.:)devil:)hand

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Chainsaw??? On MY fish!!!!!!!:|err:|err:|err

Special knife. It touches nothing but fish.

Probably banned in GB for being sharp.:)devil:)hand
Well you sure make a bloody damn mess there ole boy...

Bloody fish messes also too has been banned, it causes the sharks to swarm and throws the ecosystem out of whack...

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
But will older boats be grandfatherd in?
Negative, they will be deemed the worst offenders.

Sail boats and trolling motors with eco-friendly solar recharging. That will be the accepted craft.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Negative, they will be deemed the worst offenders.

Sail boats and trolling motors with eco-friendly solar recharging. That will be the accepted craft.
I heard Ultra 26 Shadows will be allowed as they are kinder and gentler to the environment when powered with 496HO's, but you got to have a dedicated tow vehicle and can only turn to the Left.......The Capt's seat has a special cutout so you don't get a kink in your neck while sitting.:)hand:)devil;):D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts