Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped on CNN,and our PRES. was on speaking at the White House Correspondence Ass. Dinner.I would never have stopped except our Smart Ass Pres. was slamming everyone who has ever criticized him.Trump and O'reilly were in the audience and took a bashing. I thought was interesting since was a one way shit kick and no person could respond.

What A Leader. He was not going to let the Birth Cert. go without making an issue.:)sphss

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Stopped on CNN,and our PRES. was on speaking at the White House Correspondence Ass. Dinner.I would never have stopped except our Smart Ass Pres. was slamming everyone who has ever criticized him.Trump and O'reilly were in the audience and took a bashing. I thought was interesting since was a one way shit kick and no person could respond.

What A Leader. He was not going to let the Birth Cert. go without making an issue.:)sphss

I did not see it. But it sure seems to me if he was pretty cocky as you say he has nothing to hide. tRUMP must heve felt like the fool he knows he is. Drop it folks. Obviously Obama is pulling a Tar Baby on ya... Don't be a sucker. The Chicago street savvy guy is clean on the birth certificate dealio.... move on or look stupid. It is your choice. BTW, Why was that disrespectful POS tRUMP even there?? What a douchebag.

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry!!

I did not see it. But it sure seems to me if he was pretty cocky as you say he has nothing to hide. tRUMP must heve felt like the fool he knows he is. Drop it folks. Obviously Obama is pulling a Tar Baby on ya... Don't be a sucker. The Chicago street savvy guy is clean on the birth certificate dealio.... move on or look stupid. It is your choice.

The country is in the tank,fuel prices are out of control and we have a Pres. who is on stage making jokes. NICE!!!:)sphss

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Like I said, he is not sweating the "Birthers"' is he? He has the winning hand and knows it.

Well,what you well know=Time will tell.

As have been stated,he will go down in history above jimmy carter as the worst president in history. What a resume.:)sphss

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Like I said, he is not sweating the "Birthers"' is he? He has the winning hand and knows it.

Here is Seth Myers pounding tRUMP into a little ball of humilitated shit. He shouldn't have crashed the party.

Start at 11:53 for the tRUMP part. The Donald looks like a worm, an angry humorless worm. It must be tough to take, having been surrounded by yes men all your life. Watch and laugh! :lmao1:

Seth Meyers mocks Trump, Biden at press dinner - The Washington Post

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Trump most likely thought this guys a comedian not to be taken seriously. You know like hes,- Os court jester or maybe the village idiot.

·
Banned
6,729 Posts

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
It was a great show! Some slams thrown at Trump but he took it well. Obama's time @ "Open Mic Night" was actually pretty funny.
And it's ok to laugh every once in awhile. Lots of things are bad in this country and the world however it's good for the President to sit back and laugh at least for one night.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts