Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody else going! cant wait to send that heard of ponys back to there snowcovered plains!:)devil

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Wish was going to watch the Colts put the smack down on the Bolts. :D

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
Chargers are one of the few teams to have figured out how to handle the Colts...Even earlier this season when the Chargers weren't playing so well the Colts only won with a fieldgoal at the last second.(3 of the last 4 won by Chargers)
Both these teams are playing the best at the end of the season...kinda depends on the health of the players for either team.....Should be a good game. Rootin' for my Bolts:)devil

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Go Bolts.

Have they won a playoff game recently? The Colts will probably win and might be Super bowl contenders. The Ravens are looking pretty good right now too. Miami? Probably not.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Manning and the Colts are on fire right now.

The Chargers looked good last weekend. Then again they were playing the Broncos. I think the Colts are in a completely different league then Chargers are right now and they will give the Chargers a serious ass whoopin.

The Colts offense is second to none right now. Their defense.. While not the best they are definitely a better D then the Chargers.

Good luck Charger fans! I hate to talk sh*t about your team but..... The Chargers are my nemesis and I hope they go down in flames!!!

GO COLTS!

·
Punk in Drublic
2,165 Posts

Go Bolts!:)devil:D:)hand:)devil

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
Manning and the Colts are on fire right now.

The Chargers looked good last weekend. Then again they were playing the Broncos. I think the Colts are in a completely different league then Chargers are right now and they will give the Chargers a serious ass whoopin.

The Colts offense is second to none right now. Their defense.. While not the best they are definitely a better D then the Chargers.

Good luck Charger fans! I hate to talk sh*t about your team but..... The Chargers are my nemesis and I hope they go down in flames!!!

GO COLTS!
Colts only a 1 point favorate .... sounds like the oddsmakers have them playing in the same league:D

·
WERD!
792 Posts
It was kewl to see the Chargers come back in the back half of the season. With that being said, I dont think they have a hope in hell with the Colts :)hand

Hoping for a Manning SB that shit would be tight :)devil

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Colts! Nothing against the Chargers, but Rivers vs Manning? Manning all the way.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts