Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
"BOATLESS"
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I come over to you jet section from time to time to check out the cool pics of some jet boats.
Im A former Blown Bahner Jet owner loved that boat.... anyways just a heads up on a Miller for sale on Craigslist.
This boat used to be my Uncles, he bought it new way back along time ago, then sold it to my buddie who dumped over 15k in the motor alone!! no joke, then installed new rub rail-no2- interior ECT ECT.
Well one day out in needles he got bad gas into the system and burned up a piston:mad:

Ever since then the boat Sat in his backyard collecting dust.
He eventually sold the boat about 2 years ago never fixing the problem (lost intrest)

Well here it pops up on craigslist, i talked to the current owner, he rebuilt the motor and says it runs real good.

Anyone looking for a nice CHEAP priced jet boat (the owner says he will take 5k for it) he is your chance!!!!

Note i have not seen the boat in 2 or so years but the current owner says he hasent changed a thing just rebuilt the motor.:)devil

Good luck if i had the money it would have bought it.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/boa/635632342.html

Blender

·
"BOATLESS"
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What no intrest?
If its really the motor my buddie had built then the motor alone is worth what he is asking.
Berkely JG, pump built by tom papp (RIP)
468 dynoed at a little over 600hp.
150 carb plate shot
demon 850, with team g air gap intake.
Rail kit

Just trying to help a fellow boater out.:)devil

·
#1 Alpha Henry
110 Posts
BTW the boat ran it the low 80s when my buddie owned it:)devil
"Super fast boat great for ski-ing , rebuilt with new motor Call Jordan 951 453-2788"
lol, he really needs to brush up on his add righting skills because this one is about as vague as they come. They are great boats though.

·
"BOATLESS"
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"Super fast boat great for ski-ing , rebuilt with new motor Call Jordan 951 453-2788"[b/]
lol, he really needs to brush up on his add righting skills because this one is about as vague as they come. They are great boats though.

At least hes not claiming 100mph like most of the yahoos on CL.
BTW that what a ph# is for.

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
I've got that same trailer. Mine's not a Miller though. Maybe that's why mine doesn't fit on the trailer very well.:)sphss

:)bulb

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
Anybody with a Miller boat, have a Hawaiian trailer they want to trade?:D

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
Those are the Miller fenders, first generation. If that is a closed box metal frame and made from 2" x 4" box tubing, it's a Miller trailer too.
Yep, it's closed box 2x4 steel tubing. Good strong trailer. Just doesn't fit my boat, as it sets right now. I need to raise the runners up, so the sides don't rub on the fenders, like it is now.

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
Raise them up this is a strong trailer. I've been told it'll float but I didn't seem to have that problem.
hil:)hil:)hil:)

I hope it don't float!:D

Would make it kind of hard to unload the boat into the water!:D

·
lol, right.....
1,168 Posts
Raise them up this is a strong trailer. I've been told it'll float but I didn't seem to have that problem.
Floating trailer is not that big of a deal. Now if you got a boat that sticks like glue on said floating trailer, thats when it gets...... interesting. :D

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
My miller trailer floats, actually makes it easier to load. The trailer meets the boat instead of having to try and center it. Have never had the boat go on crooked. Now, launching in a current can be a pain in the rear tho! lol

~Brian

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
Like how much float are we talking about people? All the trailers we have around here are C-channel or I-beam.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts