Performance Boats Forum banner

Cheap miller on Craigslist with alot $$$ invested

6K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  F-Bomb 
#1 ·
I come over to you jet section from time to time to check out the cool pics of some jet boats.
Im A former Blown Bahner Jet owner loved that boat.... anyways just a heads up on a Miller for sale on Craigslist.
This boat used to be my Uncles, he bought it new way back along time ago, then sold it to my buddie who dumped over 15k in the motor alone!! no joke, then installed new rub rail-no2- interior ECT ECT.
Well one day out in needles he got bad gas into the system and burned up a piston:mad:

Ever since then the boat Sat in his backyard collecting dust.
He eventually sold the boat about 2 years ago never fixing the problem (lost intrest)

Well here it pops up on craigslist, i talked to the current owner, he rebuilt the motor and says it runs real good.

Anyone looking for a nice CHEAP priced jet boat (the owner says he will take 5k for it) he is your chance!!!!

Note i have not seen the boat in 2 or so years but the current owner says he hasent changed a thing just rebuilt the motor.:)devil

Good luck if i had the money it would have bought it.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/boa/635632342.html

Blender

See less See more
#3 ·
What no intrest?
If its really the motor my buddie had built then the motor alone is worth what he is asking.
Berkely JG, pump built by tom papp (RIP)
468 dynoed at a little over 600hp.
150 carb plate shot
demon 850, with team g air gap intake.
Rail kit

Just trying to help a fellow boater out.:)devil

#9 ·
I've got that same trailer. Mine's not a Miller though. Maybe that's why mine doesn't fit on the trailer very well.:)sphss

:)bulb

#12 ·
Yep, it's closed box 2x4 steel tubing. Good strong trailer. Just doesn't fit my boat, as it sets right now. I need to raise the runners up, so the sides don't rub on the fenders, like it is now.

#11 ·
Anybody with a Miller boat, have a Hawaiian trailer they want to trade?:D

#20 ·
Like how much float are we talking about people? All the trailers we have around here are C-channel or I-beam.

#21 ·
Mine floats also. It floats just enought to meet the bottom of the boat. They will not lift the boat at all and you can push it down with your hand if need be. As stated earlier they are great for loading the boat on the trailer , we call it a Drunk Proof trailer. And yes loading them in the curent is a bit of a challenge.

Louis

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.