Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Re-member
3,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I lost the ability to attach files as well, I dont understand why???
...If you go to the top sticky in open water,...there is a thread on posting pics...As of this evening admin says they have it whipped...You might try again???...Not whipped for me...

...I have been told my file size for most of my pics is to large which was previously not an issue with the old internet server???...I tried to figure out how to resize but as of yet I have been unable to do so...From now on I think I will just post my pics in..."Stream And Canoe"...the large pics edition:D...

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Just get a free photo hosting service like photo bucket then up load your pics, mouse over the photo and their will be a drop down box mouse down to the last box right click and hit copy, go to your post and right click in it and hit paste, bingo any size pic will now be posted. and ya don't have to use that attachment thing!

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Break Out Another Thousnd
2,040 Posts
...Great to be able to post pics again...

...Look at this.................
That's very nice. Even though we can't see it. :D

·
Registered
19,800 Posts
here let me post the pic of her up nude for ya.......

oh damn i still cant post pics anymore either.......:p

·
The Maverick
538 Posts
...Great to be able to post pics again...

...Look at this.................
:)eh:)'o0O Oh NO! I must be blind! :))eek:))

LMAO! hil:)... Oh hold on here....Starting to see some thing.... Ok there is the picture I see it now... Best topless chick on a Jet Boat pic ever! :)devil :)sphss :D

·
21 Daytona
5,291 Posts
Try hosting(uploading) your pics to photobucket, winkflash or any other photo site, right click and copy the properties of the pic, then post it here using the little picture button (mountain/yellow sky pic) from the
tool bar above when replying to a post.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts