Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cheetah Boats, Bob Burns wants all his prior customers, who bought a "25 Stealth" either at the former "Stealth Marine" or Desert Thunder Marine" to know that all warranty, service, repairs, parts or general concerns are taken care of at his new Havasu location. All Warranties are transfered to Cheetah Boats, as the former "Stealth" is now in Cheetah's line up of 9 boats. The boat is now called the "25 Cheetah Stealth". I had several customers call me requesting parts (windshield) and had no clue that Cheetah Boats was handling this. Hopefully the word gets out! Questions pm me, thanks Kevin @ Cheetah. Oh yea about 45K Boat, motor, trailer!

Attachments

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Are you still servicing the Scorpion?

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Temecula Shop

The location in Temecula looked empty. Just a sign in front.
We are still working on the shop, will be an appointment only basis for now, Bob got real busy the last month. The shop is kind of on the back burner right now. Bob wants to have a least four or five boats in Temecula in the near future. Right now there is a Stiletto, Cheetah Stealth and next week possibly a 29 available to be seen in the So Cal area.

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
Is it possible you could make your signature a little bigger? I'm trying to justify a bigger monitor to my wife. :D

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
We are still working on the shop, will be an appointment only basis for now, Bob got real busy the last month. The shop is kind of on the back burner right now. Bob wants to have a least four or five boats in Temecula in the near future. Right now there is a Stiletto, Cheetah Stealth and next week possibly a 29 available to be seen in the So Cal area.
welcome to Temecula. Hope you do well.

Donnie

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Cheetah Boats, Bob Burns wants all his prior customers, who bought a "25 Stealth" either at the former "Stealth Marine" or Desert Thunder Marine" to know that all warranty, service, repairs, parts or general concerns are taken care of at his new Havasu location. All Warranties are transfered to Cheetah Boats, as the former "Stealth" is now in Cheetah's line up of 9 boats. The boat is now called the "25 Cheetah Stealth". I had several customers call me requesting parts (windshield) and had no clue that Cheetah Boats was handling this. Hopefully the word gets out! Questions pm me, thanks Kevin @ Cheetah. Oh yea about 45K Boat, motor, trailer!

Thats not bad looking gel work.

Who is laying up the hulls now? Stiletto has a 10 year warranty now?

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lynch and Yes 10 Cheetah Hull Warranty-All Models

Thats not bad looking gel work.

Who is laying up the hulls now? Stiletto has a 10 year warranty now?
Bob is using Lynch, Keeping pretty busy, wildcat out of the mold today, New order, so one is going right back in soon, have a Stiletto in the mold, and a shadow up and coming, and we are ready for more! And yea, 10 warranty on hull for a boat starting at 02 prices, Stiletto starts at 34K! Hey margin is slim, but two fast nickles are better than one slow dime, Keeping our boys busy and Bob told me he does not want dust in our molds! Thanks Kevin @ Cheetah :)hand

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Bob is using Lynch, Keeping pretty busy, wildcat out of the mold today, New order, so one is going right back in soon, have a Stiletto in the mold, and a shadow up and coming, and we are ready for more! And yea, 10 warranty on hull for a boat starting at 02 prices, Stiletto starts at 34K! Hey margin is slim, but two fast nickles are better than one slow dime, Keeping our boys busy and Bob told me he does not want dust in our molds! Thanks Kevin @ Cheetah :)hand

Good price for a 24' boat for sure. Will he do left hand steer.:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts