Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cheetah Boats is going to have a new 21' ski boat in the next several weeks, it is the Caliber 1 mold, that was used or splashed by many other manufacturers, was told it got boat of the year several times.

I saw one a Mohave last weekend (original Caliber 1) and spoke to the owner, who had nothing but good things to say about his boat. I really like the flat engine hood (not crowned).

Well... I have the first one sold:D, but really have not thought much about a name for the new ski boat. Would really appreciate some input/suggestions....

So far I like 21' Ski Cat, but would like constructive input please...:)hand

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
Cheetah Boats is going to have a new 21' ski boat in the next several weeks, it is the Caliber 1 mold, that was used or splashed by many other manufacturers, was told it got boat of the year several times.

I saw one a Mohave last weekend (original Caliber 1) and spoke to the owner, who had nothing but good things to say about his boat. I really like the flat engine hood (not crowned).

Well... I have the first one sold:D, but really have not thought much about a name for the new ski boat. Would really appreciate some input/suggestions....

If that is the case, I would call it the "21 Splash". :D

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I Like it! I really like it! but......

:D How about the "Lil Pussy":D
Not sure if Bob still has a sense of humor:D I certainly do, if i was king, front runner for sure!!!! hey who does does not like a "Lil Pussy":D:D:D LOL for sure, pretty funny and I Thought the first post would have something to do with drywall screws! LOL maybe "lil ski pussy"?
Idono?:)grn lets ask RD!

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
Can't do that Phebus or half the boats out there would be taking you to court arguing that name is theirs.

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
The Kenyan, although some might think it was political rather than the place that the Cheetah (animal) is found in the wild.

Along those lines:

Kilamenjaro (sp)

Mombasa

Tsavo

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
I also wouldn't use the word "cat" when its a vee, but how about
the Cheetah 21' River King Classic .... a take off of Harleys Road King.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts

I think he said he had the mold from Caliber 1 not the splashed product. Cliff from Caliber and Danny from now Shockwave that designed that hull if I remember right. It was also the first 21' that was a cab forward design for the skier. Should be a good seller.:)devil

·
Premium Member
173 Posts

Do you know if Caliber 1 is still around?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts