Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

· Premium Member
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cheetah Bob, Cheetah Boats finally have a real website, should put us back in the game when the key words/met tags hit google in the next several weeks. Eric at Neon Wolf created site and is a great guy to work with, check out his site http://neonwolfstudios.com/index.php Eric gave us a great deal and will for you too! Also created our utube video. Check out the sight and graphics and let me know what you think? New site:

www.cheetah-boats.com don't forget the dash between words

Also Bob acquired a new ski boat mold, 21' Skier, performs well with jet or stern drive, flat engine hatch (not crowned) with big block or small, has won boat of the year in the past, we will now offer two ski boats @ 21' range, details to follow soon! Thanks Kevin @ Cheetah :)hand

· Connector Expert
139 Posts
Is it done? I checked it out and it looks like it's a parked page with links to the boat-trader.. is that what you intended it to be? Not trying to be a dick, but I'm not sure you'll be getting the tag/hits you're looking for with a one page portal to outside links.

· Premium Member
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, not 100% complete

Is it done? I checked it out and it looks like it's a parked page with links to the boat-trader.. is that what you intended it to be? Not trying to be a dick, but I'm not sure you'll be getting the tag/hits you're looking for with a one page portal to outside links.
there will be additional description pages in the near future, but we wanted it simple with flash on each boat, its a start! :)hand

· Premium Member
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
options/details/upgrades

You should at least have the different options available with each boat and price ...... or maybe you do and I couldn't find it.
We will upgrade the website to have options in the near future, but the ads on boat trader (details) will be upgraded with better description and upgrades, the fastest and easy way to do it for now, on my list of to do's! thanks for the input, Kevin @ Cheetah:)hand

· Registered
5,685 Posts
I like the deck boat on hydros on the home page. :D

I think the Heavy Metal Music will fit with 20% of your customers. I would change the music to something that will suit all of your customers

Also, I think when you click a link at the top (boat model) it should direct you to a new page. It took me a while to figure out I need to scroll down. Again, something not user friendly.

Marketing could be your first impression to a potential customer. Better make your marketing stand out and be the best of qauilty.

Hope alll is well over there!

· Premium Member
1,811 Posts
I'm a little curious about the video..

Finest quality and craftsmenship and materials go into each and everyboat we build. It means cutting edge design and innovation since 1963. No one else can say that.

You guys have really put the whole marine industry on it's side with that craftsmenship, quality, and cutting edge designs and innovation since 63.

I mean the wall of Trophy's alone!! The individual races don't matter, they all amount to just crushing the wannabe's like: Rayson, Schiada, Howard, Eliminator, and a host of others..

The accolades of awards by every major publication speak for themselves.. Hell even publications that don't write about boats WANT TO WRITE about CHEETAH!!

In other words Cheetah.. Don't blow smoke up my ass, and I won't blow smoke up yours.

As far as "no one else can say that." Pretty sure Schiada can.. but I'm damn sure Cheetah can't.

I'll give anything a fair shake, and a buddy of mine crawled through one of your new wildcats and was blown away at how well it was built, especially given the past.. I'm looking forward to seeing at least one or two of them this weekend and looking at it myself. Judging by what he told me I'm sure to be impressed. Between you me and the fence post when I have kids next year I might even <gasp!> buy one from Cheetah Bob..

But lets not start saying your king shit of turd island, until you've earned the crown. Building one model boat up to nice standards doesn't mean your a legend, nor does it take anything away from the guys that earned that reputation.

This post brought to you by : Hallett, DCB, Schiada, Howard, and every other "top tier" mfg on the west coast.

Website looks nice by the way!

RD

· Registered
55 Posts

Finest quality and craftsmenship and materials go into each and everyboat we build. It means cutting edge design and innovation since 1963. No one else can say that.

You guys have really put the whole marine industry on it's side with that craftsmenship, quality, and cutting edge designs and innovation since 63.

I mean the wall of Trophy's alone!! The individual races don't matter, they all amount to just crushing the wannabe's like: Rayson, Schiada, Howard, Eliminator, and a host of others..

The accolades of awards by every major publication speak for themselves.. Hell even publications that don't write about boats WANT TO WRITE about CHEETAH!!

In other words Cheetah.. Don't blow smoke up my ass, and I won't blow smoke up yours.

As far as "no one else can say that." Pretty sure Schiada can.. but I'm damn sure Cheetah can't.

I'll give anything a fair shake, and a buddy of mine crawled through one of your new wildcats and was blown away at how well it was built, especially given the past.. I'm looking forward to seeing at least one or two of them this weekend and looking at it myself. Judging by what he told me I'm sure to be impressed. Between you me and the fence post when I have kids next year I might even <gasp!> buy one from Cheetah Bob..

But lets not start saying your king shit of turd island, until you've earned the crown. Building one model boat up to nice standards doesn't mean your a legend, nor does it take anything away from the guys that earned that reputation.

This post brought to you by : Hallett, DCB, Schiada, Howard, and every other "top tier" mfg on the west coast.

RD
Just think, none of the boat builders you mentioned hold a candle to Cigarette, NorTech, Donzi, and MTI. Park a NorTech next to a DCB and the DCB looks 10 years old. Are any of those V hull builders even using stepped hulls? A 5 year old Gladiator kicks the pants off of those other V's brand new. You appear to be blowing smoke.

· "BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
7,952 Posts

I'll give anything a fair shake, and a buddy of mine crawled through one of your new wildcats and was blown away at how well it was built, especially given the past.. But lets not start saying your king shit of turd island, until you've earned the crown.

RD
LOL... the Andy roony response...classic!!!!

Cheetah's are what they are.... you get what you pay for..
I think you get a lot for your buck with cheetah...

lets not include builders that don't support this forum,

· "BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
7,952 Posts

RD
does brought to you by mean they paid you to post????? LOL

· engorged member
1,420 Posts

RD
For a lot of people it's bang for the buck Dave. Schiada builds a kick ass boat no doubt, but most aren't going to spend over a $100K on a 21' maybe 22' boat that can haul 2 - 5 people. With Cheetah (not a cheerleader over here) you can buy a reliable 26' WildCat with Merc power for a hair over $50K and haul 10 of your friends, bang for the buck Dave, that's all I'm saying...

· Premium Member
1,811 Posts
Just think, none of the boat builders you mentioned hold a candle to Cigarette, NorTech, Donzi, and MTI. Park a NorTech next to a DCB and the DCB looks 10 years old. Are any of those V hull builders even using stepped hulls? A 5 year old Gladiator kicks the pants off of those other V's brand new. You appear to be blowing smoke.
isellpower, What is a stepped hull? :D

LOL... the Andy roony response...classic!!!!

Cheetah's are what they are.... you get what you pay for..
I think you get a lot for your buck with cheetah...

lets not include builders that don't support this forum,
2forcefull, lets not include builders that don't support the forum? Are you serious? If the forum supported BOATING, then the builders would support it?

RD

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.