Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Built this boat for Austin from Austin Texas, he came to us and wanted a boat that looks and performs like 60-80K, But his budget was under 37K,,, here is what he is getting,, fresh from the mold today, just brought over from Lynch-Gary did a great job on this one, 383 Stroker with Bravo 1, should push in the mid 65 mph range, tandem custom painted trailer, 40 ounce carpet, high grade marine vinyl, upgraded nice seats ( he is doing his in light gray with charcoal accents, netted sumbrella Bimini, all Eddie marine hardware, cover, stereo, swim step, a lot of other stuff, 10 hull warranty, He was right around the 37k mark! Here i go "spamming' again!

Will post the build if people are interested in seeing the stages/quality, and its OK with 36!

PM me if you want additional details [email protected]

Thanks Kevin @ Cheetah

Attachments

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,238 Posts
Is that the Stilleto? Didn't that model used to be a V?

·
Registered
49 Posts
That looks pretty nice! I'd love to see the build pics!

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
avoid bullets and still post the build during the next couple of weeks,

By no means am I trying to start shiit. Im just curious as to the qaulity of the build. Hell, if you guys can make a 65mph 24' open bow boat that also looks cool, I think your running one hell of a company.

I also agree to keep in open water. Heck even mnake a sticky.

·
C Ya on da lake
6,831 Posts
thanks Dennis... of all the boats we have...(5) we like the cheetah best

we really liked the price... that and it didn't cost tooo much
steve, you have spent more money on that boat just making it what you wanted, you could have just bought something you liked to begin with and saved money. I know you will keep this boat for ever... you have too much into it to give it away...

i like your trick!

·
Willow Valley / Palmdale
555 Posts
I sure I am biased being a Cheetah owner but good news is good news and I sort of like it. There is way too much negative news out there. Somebody is doing something right. I wish more manufactures posted what Kevin is posting. And yes I will take extra crispy hashbrown sticks with the spam and eggs.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.