Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a interview tomorrow in el segundo. Anybody have experience with the interview process at chevron? I took the aptitude test and computer test already.

Thanks

·
Registered
646 Posts
good luck it good to see someone might be getting a new gig:D ps can we all get a hookup when your hired..lmao;)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Make sure you know their facial hair policy. If it is anything like their policy with contractors, you may have to be clean shaven as to not interfere with any BA's you may have to wear in case of an accident. If you show up with a goatee you may be denied access to the premises...

·
Manwhore!!!!!
369 Posts
I wish you Great luck with the interview. I made the move a year and a half ago best thing I have done. I got hired on at BP great job great pay and benefits. Be a Team player and be very safety consious at the interview. There looking for people that can get along with others and work well with others under sometimes stressfull situations. You,ll love the job, pay, and benefits.

·
Registered
357 Posts
If your get it, it's a great job. Like other said talk up safety. No facial hair at all. Don't try and hide anything. They will be doing a background check. Here in Louisiana they are really pushing to get people into the field. I lot of the older workers are at retirement ages and they need good people to fill the jobs.

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Have a interview tomorrow in el segundo. Anybody have experience with the interview process at chevron? I took the aptitude test and computer test already.

Thanks
I failed the computer test, You might want to ask 76Miller he works for BP, maybe they have the same/similar interview, i know its a 3 man grilling session! Good luck
P.S. think safety!
Just tested for Tesoro yesterday, wont know for a while i guess.
Conoco sent me an Email saying testing has stopped!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Use lots of direct eye contact and, for heaven's sakes, smile a lot. Life's too short to work with boring people and they know it. Don't be afraid to give direct answers as wishy-washy ones scare everybody - even if the answer is "I don't know." Be sure to follow it up with "but I'll find out." They aren't looking for the answers to the questions as much as they are looking at your responses and demeanor. Be positive and you'll be great!

Best of luck!

·
Registered
612 Posts
I failed the computer test, You might want to ask 76Miller he works for BP, maybe they have the same/similar interview, i know its a 3 man grilling session! Good luck
P.S. think safety!
Remember on the computer test, it dont mattter if you complete all test just dont not over fill anything.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I wish you Great luck with the interview. I made the move a year and a half ago best thing I have done. I got hired on at BP great job great pay and benefits. Be a Team player and be very safety consious at the interview. There looking for people that can get along with others and work well with others under sometimes stressfull situations. You,ll love the job, pay, and benefits.
Really what dept?

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
When did they tell you the results would be avaliable? In my testing session he said they would email the results.

How did that test differ from the chevron test? Same general thing? Hope for the best. I am.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts