Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
8anned
4,041 Posts
Do you have any pics of your truck with these on them? I searched the web but nobody keeps their trucks stock anymore. I think I like yours better than the ones that came on my 2007.5

·
@ The Islander
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Long story, the certain caps & lugs took so long to get here, I had to buy a set of lug nuts & caps to hold my wheels on because I had given up on ever getting them. The only set I could get for a reasonable price came with these wheels. So, now I'm stuck with a set of wheels that are worthless because they do not include the caps & lugs. Then Months later the caps and lugs that were previously promised show up, so these wheels I had to buy now had a value. I was able to sell them for the same price I paid for them, all so I could get the caps & lugs to keep my wheels on, make sense?:)sphss

·
Happy Member
1,388 Posts
Long story, the certain caps & lugs took so long to get here, I had to buy a set of lug nuts & caps to hold my wheels on because I had given up on ever getting them. The only set I could get for a reasonable price came with these wheels. So, now I'm stuck with a set of wheels that are worthless because they do not include the caps & lugs. Then Months later the caps and lugs that were previously promised show up, so these wheels I had to buy now had a value. I was able to sell them for the same price I paid for them, all so I could get the caps & lugs to keep my wheels on, make sense?:)sphss
Hey Ive got 3 more caps and 8 lugs Could probaly get them to ya by christmas :D

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Sorry you had to go through this ordeal....remind me never to buy caps or lugs from that guy :)sphss:D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.