Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a Factory installed DVD / Nav in my Suburban. Anyone know how to hack it so I can play movies while I drive (for my passenger of course). And not spend hundreds of $$$$$$....

Phins

·
Registered
973 Posts
There is a plug in device called lock-pick that does that. I found out by accident, looking for a connection prob ( I thought) on a customers car. Removed radio and there it was. Removed said device (recent used car purchase--owner didn't know it was there) no more movies while driving, but his radio and back up camera work properly again ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Do a search this has been discussed a few times on here. You have to buy a module that will allow you to not only watch tv while driving but also to control the nav while driving.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah thats the one for like $250 + . I heard there are secret cliches to override it... Like doing some funky combinations with ur controls !!!!

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Yeah thats the one for like $250 + . I heard there are secret cliches to override it... Like doing some funky combinations with ur controls !!!!
I think you can get them for much less now. I had to replace my onstar/bose module last week that cost $200 in 2008. I bought the same module online for $80.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts