Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for hull and trailer preferable new does any body have any # and hough has the hulls thanks

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
Ballzteck is building beautiful Cheyene's and GS Marine is building beautiful TPR's and Daytona's.

·
Registered
330 Posts

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
Those boats suck Nelson don't know shit about jet boats. Lol
Definatly well worth looking at. Man there is some really good options now days. :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
330 Posts
Those boats suck Nelson don't know shit about jet boats. Lol
Definatly well worth looking at. Man there is some really good options now days. :))THumbsUp
I like the fact that the molds are brand new.... There's no time on them and it shows. The boats are straight no waves or dips etc.

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
LOL! shouldnt you be turnin over that precious Dome Valley dirt instead of one-uppin your friends ya feather totin cowboy?

·
Bostick Racing Engines
1,063 Posts
I like the fact that the molds are brand new.... There's no time on them and it shows. The boats are straight no waves or dips etc.
As opposed to....???

I think one would be hard pressed to find anything but top shelf quality from the boats coming out of both GS with the Daytona and TPR and RPM with the ORIGINAL Cheyenne... both have hulls that have gone out and proven to be awesome platforms for seriously competitive racing.

As for my preference... having driven some sort of representation of all 3... the TPR and Cheyenne are both great handling and very stable boats at speed... but got to go with the Cheyenne... the TPR deck has never done anything for me, and I prefer the straight, clean lines on the Cheyenne. This is my opinion... others may disagree.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts