Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
What a piece of shit. I thought that they took all the guns away from everyone in Ill?????? OOOOOOPS Guess that they missed a few... Fucking hypocrites...

Steve

·
Registered
115 Posts
No surprise here

He's no different than all the Hollywood hypocrite's that are all for gun control!!

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
Because he is a Fuckin Pussy who is not man enough to learn to lock, load, and shoot a weapon on his own. Typical Two Faced Democrat!

Hey Rahm you Dumb Ass, "the monkeys are running the zoo", here's an idea for your fucked up city...... Sunset to Sunrise curfew in your city's problem areas..... backed and enforced by the National Guards.... put these thug bastards in jail where they belong.....Yep...your gonna need a bigger jail ..... and a larger set of balls :yes:

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Because he is a Fuckin Pussy who is not man enough to learn to lock, load, and shoot a weapon on his own. Typical Two Faced Democrat!

Hey Rahm you Dumb Ass, "the monkeys are running the zoo", here's an idea for your fucked up city...... Sunset to Sunrise curfew in your city's problem areas..... backed and enforced by the National Guards.... put these thug bastards in jail where they belong.....Yep...your gonna need a bigger jail ..... and a larger set of balls :yes:
Only problem giving this a-hole that kind of power is he would use it on the law abiding citizens:bangmyhead:

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
This is nothing new.
Without double standards, liberals have no standards at all.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I hate hypocrites most of all.

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
Only problem giving this a-hole that kind of power is he would use it on the law abiding citizens:bangmyhead:
No one has to give him anything.....He already has the "power"... just too much of a candy ass to step up, be a real leader and put an end to this bullshit behavior. The liberals would rather cry "Woe is me, it's not my fault" and drown in their own self pity while shouting "help me, help me!" :yes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts