Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Islander Trailer Trash#23
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw those dogs on the Channel 9 news. They showed a clip filmed at Lake Pleasant. Those dogs are stars now :)devil

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Was on KABC7 here in So Cal on the 9am nes. I posted about it on RD's.

·
Never Enough
972 Posts
Ditto for KCRA in Sacramento

Saw the bit this morning on the news,didn't catch any particulars but the first thing I thought of was "that looks like Chico & Zeus from the forums"...I was right I guess!:D

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Just showed them again on KABC7 here in So Cal.

·
Islander Transient
1,881 Posts
I guess I take the prize for "furthest distance". I'm in Orlando, FL on business and I just saw it on the news this morning!

It was on the local WESH2/CW18 a NBC station. I glanced at the TV and saw the dog ridding piggy back and thought that looked like Chico and Zuess, then I saw the report was from Lake Plesant and thought, yup that's them :D

Very cool!:)devil

·
Nordic 35' Flame
529 Posts
Got off the lake Sunday and my phone was blowing up...everyone saw that clip...AWESOME! The wife and I didn't get to see it, so I am sending emails to a few of the news stations to see if I can get a copy. This isn't the first time they have been on the news, but it is the first time that it was video...before this there have only been pictures of them on there.

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
No wonder you didn't wave at us when you passed us yesterday... the celebrity is already going to your head. :)sphss:p:D

·
Nordic 35' Flame
529 Posts
No wonder you didn't wave at us when you passed us yesterday... the celebrity is already going to your head. :)sphss:p:D
Whatever...I waved...it was my dogs that snobbed up with their noses in the air. Next thing you know, they will want to divorce their parents like most other child celebrities.:D

·
Banned
989 Posts
Whatever...I waved...it was my dogs that snobbed up with their noses in the air. Next thing you know, they will want to divorce their parents like most other child celebrities.:D
i saw you wave :D

·
Nordic 35' Flame
529 Posts
Actually, if the dogs do become fameous, I can see it now...movie deals, Hollywood....I will be able to hire a boat bitch to do all my waving from now on:)devil:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts