Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You always go FOR THE WIN on the ROAD and play for the TIE and OT to WIN at HOME.
Even at 1 and 7?

Just shows the state of the western conference this year if these two teams are playing this close. How sad. KC needs to make a coaching change, please.

·
Registered
540 Posts
The Chargers need a coaching change, please.

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
You always go FOR THE WIN on the ROAD and play for the TIE and OT to WIN at HOME.
Shannahan didn't read that rule....:)sphss
That fricken game is the difference right now:mad::|err
AFC west is pretty sad right now, WTF.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
SPEAKING OF CHARGERS AND COACHES...... Ya see ole Ryan Leah was in the news last week? seems as though he was asking one of his players for some pain killers...and got nark'd. What a dumb ass!

As far as the Chargers.. Im STILL woundering why the hired the coach from the Raiders after a loosing season????? They sure make some stubid choices it seems. I wasnt a Marty Fan, but Norv is a boob! Allways like to watch them kick butt in the first 50mins of play...then go into the "pervent" defense and loose in the last few seconds....Lame! How about keep doing what you did to get into the leed in the first place:)bulb

·
Registered
540 Posts
The defense plays uninspired. The offense is starting to look like the run and shoot. The window has closed on this team.

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
It seems the Chiefs/Chargers always play tight games....it was always like that when the Chiefs were good and the Chargers weren't...
A win is a win though.
Bolts better wake the fock up........they got the Steelers next :))eek:))

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
It seems the Chiefs/Chargers always play tight games....it was always like that when the Chiefs were good and the Chargers weren't...
A win is a win though.
Bolts better wake the fock up........they got the Steelers next :))eek:))
Steelers don't seem like much to worry about right now? Well then again...it is the Chargers...:D just messing with you Ziggy...I thought you watched soccer....:D

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
Steelers don't seem like much to worry about right now? Well then again...it is the Chargers...:D just messing with you Ziggy...I thought you watched soccer....:D
Pittsburgh on the road for us will be a huge challange, I'm hoping for some inspired play from the guys.
I played soccer. A blown ACL killed my professional aspirations and led to this now well rounded body of mine:D:D
I like watching NFL. Bored by basketball. Bseball only in person. NHL not at all.
Volleyball I like mostly because my daughter is into it.
Golf I like..

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Pittsburgh on the road for us will be a huge challange, I'm hoping for some inspired play from the guys.
I played soccer. A blown ACL killed my professional aspirations and led to this now well rounded body of mine:D:D
I like watching NFL. Bored by basketball. Bseball only in person. NHL not at all.
Volleyball I like mostly because my daughter is into it.
Golf I like..

Sorry to hear about your ACL. I love watching NFL, I like baseketball it is so fast paced I am suprised by the description of boring. I think baseball is on the boring side. However after watching my son this pat season just jumping back into baseball and seeing him progress, I am actually beginning to enjoy it. I think this is going to be his game.
I have watched volleyball during the Olympics and appreciate the sport.

Golf..I don't have patience for that...and Hockey is hard core..I hardly watch it but appreciate the talent along with the odds of a good hook on the ice....ouch I like to iceskate but to do all that on ice is impressive to say the least!! It is too cold to watch...LOL

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
Sorry to hear about your ACL. I love watching NFL, I like baseketball it is so fast paced I am suprised by the description of boring. I think baseball is on the boring side. However after watching my son this pat season just jumping back into baseball and seeing him progress, I am actually beginning to enjoy it. I think this is going to be his game.
I have watched volleyball during the Olympics and appreciate the sport.

Golf..I don't have patience for that...and Hockey is hard core..I hardly watch it but appreciate the talent along with the odds of a good hook on the ice....ouch I like to iceskate but to do all that on ice is impressive to say the least!! It is too cold to watch...LOL
The ACL injury was in 1979, back when they hacked you open to "try" fixing it with varying results....I opted to let it be and by the time they got good at those operations I was well into fatherhood..LOL.... and payments.
Basketball just ain't my cup of tea I guess. Sweaty 7 foot dudes sliding around on each other grosses me out and it seems there is a foul every 10 seconds and slows down the fast pace...:p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts