Administrator
16,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well who is goin? Who is racin?

Possible party at my place Friday July 31st

·
DUECE'SDAD
413 Posts
Man you just invited everyone on the interente to get "buck wild" at your place . . . you "f" ed up :)devil
see ya there

·
Senior Ok PB Member
1991 Laser 21' Mod V Bass_XP 225 Mod
545 Posts
Most definately Going!!!

·
Administrator
16,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Man you just invited everyone on the interente to get "buck wild" at your place . . . you "f" ed up :)devil
see ya there
Good luck findin it. LOL You can park on the water and climb the cliff.

·
DUECE'SDAD
413 Posts
i know who worked on the drive way . . . i can post an ariel shot via googlemaps if you want me to give them directions . . . by the way i invited some people from glenpool to the party . . .;) ;)

·
Administrator
16,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
good luck with the
google maps.

Bring whomever you like man.

The basement is open to BYown air mattress etc.

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
We are going to run my boat and GW's boat there just to see what they run. We know we probably won't get past first round on Sunday but what the heck, just there to have a good time. Look for a pair of flats pitted together near the road, red one and yellow one. :)devil See you there!:D

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
were exactly is the race at.never been to choteau.is it near skytook??

·
Administrator
16,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
were exactly is the race at.never been to choteau.is it near skytook??
Hwy 412 just east of hwy412 hwy69 intersect.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
i will be there with Scott Seastrum crew. M/E 191 freedom plus.hope to see a few of you guys there.:D

·
Registered
124 Posts
Anyone know what they will allow for spectating by boat? I wouldn't think you could get very close on the big end.

·
Administrator
16,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm thinkin I might just show up and bring my boat. its been awhile since I've raced.:D
Man that river racer is a tough class. :D

·
Administrator
16,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Anyone know what they will allow for spectating by boat? I wouldn't think you could get very close on the big end.
Buy a ticket cheapskate. :)

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
The river will be roped off below the out ramp which is close to 1/2 mile from the finish line. The river also curves after the finishline so you can't see from the out ramp. Like Info says buy a ticket if you really want to see, and help support the promoter so we can continue to have races here close to home. Its a great spectator area. :)hand

1 - 20 of 35 Posts