Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
It's a sickness
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
come on guy's, ihba need's 70 but said 50 will do, thy have 40 now sooooo close. I would like to see this happen:)devil, oh and also would like to race:D

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
good news better bust into double time speed to get the texas-t done

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
I think it's pretty sad that Charlie has to put it out there that he's having to accept NJBA memberships to get boats.

I think IHBA is on it's way out, NJBA is rockin'

Good job to the NJBA guys putting on the events!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun over there ...

·
Precision Craft Marine
1,563 Posts
I think it's pretty sad that Charlie has to put it out there that he's having to accept NJBA memberships to get boats.

Have fun over there ...
Brian, I think your right. He may also be trying to siphon off some of the NJBA guys, thinking that some AZ locals will not attend the Elsinore race, the races being basically 2 weeks apart. Joe Sr.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts

Have fun over there ...

Brian...IHBA already accepts all Memberships from all the other associations as part of the LUCAS SERIES.I thought it was nice of Charlie to include NJBA.
See ya this weekend. I need a NJBA membership card.Ron :D

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
im sure lucas had something to do with it:D
Lucas had nothing to do with it ...

Brian...IHBA already accepts all Memberships from all the other associations as part of the LUCAS SERIES.I thought it was nice of Charlie to include NJBA.
See ya this weekend. I need a NJBA membership card.Ron :D
NJBA didn't join the Lucas Oil Drag Boat Series ... Charlie isn't being NICE ... he's looking for boat counts in a tough economy.

You know Charlie better than that Ron

·
It's a sickness
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Wow!!! this was a great time, I finally got to pick up a 1st place in my class. thx to all that had a hand in helping the RR/72 boat(bad company, el bandito, and the topless guy's, rodger and gilbert silva and everyone else who helped. I cant wait for san diego!!!!.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Wow!!! this was a great time, I finally got to pick up a 1st place in my class. thx to all that had a hand in helping the RR/72 boat(bad company, el bandito, and the topless guy's, the rodger, and gilbert silva and everyone else who helped. I cant wait for san diego!!!!.
Congrats, It's always nice to pick up a wally!

·
Registered
868 Posts
psb, Another remark like that and a eviction notice will be on your door step. And he will have to win a championship or two or three to be called the champ. P.S. good job j see you soon :)hand

283 Posts
psb, Another remark like that and a eviction notice will be on your door step. And he will have to win a championship or two or three to be called the champ. P.S. good job j see you soon :)hand
LMAO Did you like that Bob?? Oh and for the record I hope you hit 140! It would be way cool to do it in your home park.:D

·
It's a sickness
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thx guy's, it was a tuff one but it all worked out in the end!!:)devil

·
It's a sickness
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:))eek:))hil:)hil:)hil:)hil:)

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
Congrats, It's always nice to pick up a wally!
yep!

Eliminator#1 said:
Wow!!! this was a great time, I finally got to pick up a 1st place in my class. thx to all that had a hand in helping the RR/72 boat(bad company, el bandito, and the topless guy's, rodger and gilbert silva and everyone else who helped. I cant wait for san diego!!!!.
i had a good view of your final :) you did a great job! now you'll just want to do it again... and again.. and again... :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts