Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its with a heavy heart that I have to announce the passing of our dear friend " 3 sec Chris". He passed away just minutes ago from a bout of cancer. The energy level & friendship he brought to all that knew him is 2nd to none. I spent Saturday with Chris, his close friends & family. He was truely overwhelmed at the outpouring of love towards him. I / we have lost a truely amazing person. And the biggest hot boat enthusiast the sport has ever known.
I LOVE YOU MY FRIEND. Until we meet again...R.I.P..

BLOWN GAS FLATS TO THE ROPE..

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I'm so sad to hear about Chris. No one in our sport had a bigger smile or was more enthusiastic about vdrives and was always a go to for Dragboat trivia. He will truly be missed.

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
If you didn't have the pleasure of knowing him...you missed one amazing man..never miss the opportunity to meet someone...you don't know when you might miss somebody truly special..and that's what Blev was to us...so much life to give and so much love..

God Speed Blev.....We know you'll be waiting for us

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
No event was ever complete until Chris showed up. His smile and enthusiasm will live on in all of us for years to come. As I sit here and think about him I remember every conversation I had with Chris. I guess you could say he always had an impact on us and funny thing he never even tried to...
We have lost a good friend and historian to our sport. I already miss you my friend...

·
''GHOST of COLDFIRE''
1,887 Posts
SAD SAD SAD Chris was an INSPIRATION on the JOY of LIFE !! He will be MISSED but not FORGOTTEN!!!

OUR BUDDY

chris b.jpg

·
Registered
630 Posts
We lost another great person! Chris could pick anyone up when they were down. RIP my friend. :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
That is terrible news. Chris is a fantastic guy. I had no idea he was battling cancer. RIP Buddy. I will never forget your kindness and how you welcomed me in to your circle of friends. I am really shocked by this news!!

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
This is a very sad day. Chris is one of those guys who makes V-driving so much fun. He was always the first guy to come up to me and want to talk nothing but boats. You will be missed. RIP Chris

·
Registered
727 Posts
RIP Chris

Never met a nicer guy with more zest for life. Always loved talking with him & always walked away wishing I had even half as much energy..
Rest well Chris !!

·
Registered
104 Posts
1.jpg The few times I had the pleasure of hanging out this this gentleman was all I needed to figure out what a class act! R.I.P Chris, you will be missed. Prayers to his family and friends...

1 - 20 of 113 Posts