Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what I'm talking about. Chris Simcox is going to run against John McCain for his Senate seat. Chris Simcox co-founded the minutemen. Enough said on his stance against illegals running across our border. On other issues it remains to be seen. Most importantly, we have people standing up to challenge the status quo. We need to get rid of the bought and paid for Senators.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
This is what I'm talking about. Chris Simcox is going to run against John McCain for his Senate seat. Chris Simcox co-founded the minutemen. Enough said on his stance against illegals running across our border. On other issues it remains to be seen. Most importantly, we have people standing up to challenge the status quo. We need to get rid of the bought and paid for Senators.
Agreed.:)devil

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
I'm willing to vote on anyone that is for closing the border down and is actually going to do it.

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
You are not alone.

I'm willing to vote on anyone that is for closing the border down and is actually going to do it.
....borders not only from the south, but ALL borders.

Too bad I can't vote in AZ.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
If I could vote in that election I would vote for almost anyone except Mc Cain. Ran the worst, most gutless campaign possible, he is a turncoat and fukked Palin in the a$$, votes mostly with the Democraps....I see nothing good with this jerk. Its high time he got voted out and let a real Republican have his seat. God knows we need all the help we can get. And if this isn't enough reason to get rid of Mc Cain if nothing else how about some new fresh faces that the Republican party so badly needs. Last thing we need now is to rerun some has-been crochity old codger. I can't help but think of that silly stupid grin he always had....made me think he just messed his Depends.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I'm a native of Arizona and have watched politics dilute many of our "once great" conservatives. McCain may be the very worst example of the softening into a moderate mush that any Republican can undergo.

There are only two reasons why Nobama won the election:
* McCain had less spine than an earthworm
* The numbing of the American voter has grown into complete ignorance

I'm not sure there is time to take our nation back. Nobama has already spent three generations of income with his debt alone outlasting his term by 50 years.

·
Registered
686 Posts
058..:D

If you believe in a candidate... they need alot more then just your vote in this day and age. Think about it...

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
058..:D

If you believe in a candidate... they need alot more then just your vote in this day and age. Think about it...
I didn't believe in or voted for Mc Cain when I made my mark next to his name....I voted against Nobama. If that bottom feeding scum had an ounce of class he would have kept his big mouth shut when the subject of Palin came up....The ol' fuk still thinks he lost the election because of her. Classic case of dementia or insanity and should be dealt with accordingly.

·
Registered
686 Posts
058, I should have separated the post a little better

My sentiments of McCaint resemble yours.

My comment "If you believe in a candidate... they need alot more then just your vote in this day and age. Think about it..." was towards the original topic of the thread.

Another thought... As a 4th gen zonian it is very sad to see my once very conservative state slowly make a 180. I plan on moving back and this shift concerns me alot.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
058, I should have separated the post a little better

My sentiments of McCaint resemble yours.

My comment "If you believe in a candidate... they need alot more then just your vote in this day and age. Think about it..." was towards the original topic of the thread.

Another thought... As a 4th gen zonian it is very sad to see my once very conservative state slowly make a 180. I plan on moving back and this shift concerns me alot.
Gotcha....my feeble mind was wandering in another direction....seems to do that more often lately. When I try to collect my thoughts it's more like hearding cats now.:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts