Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uh.......Yeah...........Right!:)

Maybe MIND FAKE.:)

Jeez...got every channel on Dish Network.....nothing on but this clown.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Uh.......Yeah...........Right!:)

Maybe MIND FAKE.:)

Jeez...got every channel on Dish Network.....nothing on but this clown.

You could see where they actually used some sort of equipment to build a ramp into the water. You could also see it from the helicopter shot when he was flying over the site with former Miss America. Looks like they made an elevated launch ramp and the rest was just very good editing, and i'm sure the 8 people that happened to be there were paid.

When they show him at the aquarium you tell he was being suspended from his body motions.

Also when they panned under the Escalade you could see there was a trap door.

All in all he does have some flawless editing.

·
Re-member
3,729 Posts
......I believe there was another guy that could do that.......His name was Jesus.........Not sure, but he may have been from Mexico???????/:D:D

·
R.I.P. Dakota
255 Posts
My dad was a magician (co-founder of the Magic Castle in Hollywood)
He always told me that magic is an illusion. The better the illusionist the more real it will appear. I have seen very good illusions before. That was not one of them:))ThumbsDwn

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts
I thought the illusion was pretty cool as are most of his tricks...Stupidity comes into play when you believe they are real. Only a 6 year old would believe any of the "illusions" are real.. There is alot of talent there ..but most of it is his support crew.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.