1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
No "true" Christian would espouse that kind of rhetoric. I would not consider this preacher a true Christian, just as I don't consider Rev. Whright a true Christian for his ranting lunicy.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
No "true" Christian would espouse that kind of rhetoric. I would not consider this preacher a true Christian, just as I don't consider Rev. Whright a true Christian for his ranting lunicy.
Yea, he thinks Hitler is a "true" Christian also. :)sphss

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Hey, YOU say you are an independent and no one believes that either!:))eek:))

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
This goober preacher is in a pretty fancy looking church...Spewing some crazy anti-gay stuff .... Probably happens a lot now days.

Shouldn't he be praying for gay's souls or something less harsh than locking them up so they cannot reproduce and die ????

We must never give religious people any power ....... This guy is apparently a Romney voter :))ThumbsDwn

Charles L. Worley, North Carolina Pastor: Put Gays And Lesbians In Electrified Pen To Kill Them Off
Weren't you stating earlier that Obama was a Christian? What happened to freedom of speach? Our freedoms are becoming fewer and fewer, let people talk, preach, discuss all they want, it's up to us to disipher what we want to believe.

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
Exactly....:)devil

·
steelcomp was here
26,512 Posts
This goober preacher is in a pretty fancy looking church...Spewing some crazy anti-gay stuff .... Probably happens a lot now days.

Shouldn't he be praying for gay's souls or something less harsh than locking them up so they cannot reproduce and die ????

We must never give religious people any power ....... This guy is apparently a Romney voter :))ThumbsDwn

Charles L. Worley, North Carolina Pastor: Put Gays And Lesbians In Electrified Pen To Kill Them Off
How can you judge a person as a "Christian" when you don't even know what one is yourself?
Maybe you just "judge" because you disagree with what he says?
I completely agree on your comment about religion, but there's a HUGE difference between being a Christian according to God's word, and being "religious". You can learn the difference and make the distinction instead of being simply judgemental based on ignorance.

·
steelcomp was here
26,512 Posts
True words spoken right there.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Trouble is these guys say they are true Christians and preach from the pulpit from the Christian bible ???? Then you say they are not true Christians.....Hummphf ...Who are you to judge???
Don't know about Hitler.....I think DNA has proved he he was Black and Jewish :))eek:))

Hitler Finds Out He's Jewish...and Black (The Daily Buzz) - YouTube

We get to judge by knowing what the teachings of Jesus Christ was and still is. He always put love, understanding, forgiveness in the forefront. Never espoused violence and hate, like the two preachers in question. It's not that difficult.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts