Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 11 people (3 women) that work directly for me. Every year I try to give them something that lets them know I just don't think about them as workers only. I do limit the cost to $25 each but try to come up with neat little gadgets. I've given pocket knifes, small massagers and one year I even gave them popcorn poppers that I found on sale. Anyway, the women were easy this year but i'm having a problem with the guys. Any ideas would be welcome.
EC

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
I have 11 people (3 women) that work directly for me. Every year I try to give them something that lets them know I just don't think about them as workers only. I do limit the cost to $25 each but try to come up with neat little gadgets. I've given pocket knifes, small massagers and one year I even gave them popcorn poppers that I found on sale. Anyway, the women were easy this year but i'm having a problem with the guys. Any ideas would be welcome.
EC

What's wrong with a new small massager???:D

·
Registered
264 Posts

·
Punk in Drublic
2,165 Posts
Some of you won't like this idea, but howa bout a crisp twenty and five dollar bill in a nice Christmas card? Takes the worry out of getting a card (probably one of the better ideas at this dollar amount) that doesn't work for everyone....:)bulb

·
Registered
646 Posts

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
NOT merchant gift cards; they might not be in business after Christmas.:mad:

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
EC
River dave t shirts -- duhhhh Ohh and with all the divorce things going around an office stripper would be appreciated :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts