Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yay!!!!!!!!!! Parts are starting to arrive!!!!!!!!! Have a friend building a new BBC motor for the Sanger.........All the top end stuff is in...........Now waiting on the balanced & blue printed rotating parts...... I hope to have it all together by Spring.......:happy:

Attachments

·
steelcomp was here
26,516 Posts
Yay!!!!!!!!!! Parts are starting to arrive!!!!!!!!! Have a friend building a new BBC motor for the Sanger.........All the top end stuff is in...........Now waiting on the balanced & blue printed rotating parts...... I hope to have it all together by Spring.......:happy:
Don't forget to have the valve guides sized for marine use. :)hand

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't forget to have the valve guides sized for marine use. :)hand
Thanks for the tip......I will pass it a long to my builder..... AFR heads.... Cost me a pretty penny.....also going hyd roller this build..... Any other info before the build..... Plz feel free to post..... Much appreciated.....thanks.....Dewey

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
And the "Balance" of those parts will be shipping this week to the builder.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And the "Balance" of those parts will be shipping this week to the builder.
Hi Chris
Thanks for the update...... Pleasure doing business with you....this motor will rock I'm sure!!!!!!! Thanks again....... Dewey

·
Registered
136 Posts
I love the sound of that big brown truck coming down my street! looks like fun:partyguy:

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Hey Deweydaddy,

Great to hear you're getting back on the water, I'm kinda partial to those gull bottom Sangers :))THumbsUp

Keep us posted :)devil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts