Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This train horn has been used for 3 weeks. It sounds absoultly bitchen. A few days after I upgraded and installed it, I was offered a real locomotive horn! Who could pass that down! lol. This thing will scare the shit out of people.

I paid $280 for it Ill let it go for $200.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jeez Dude, you are upgrading so fast we cannot keep track.
Which real train horn?
Wags

LOL.

This horn is freaken loud. I just want a real one (off a train). Most horns sold taht are called "train horns" arent really off a train. They just resemble the sound and are very loud depending on which one you buy. A real train horn is about twice the size and over $1000.

·
Registered
981 Posts
sorry to jack....

shit you guys want train horns.. my boy works for union pacific.. im sure tons of em are in the "bone yard" ill jam him up and see what the deal is.

·
Registered
981 Posts
sorry bro, wasnt trying to get in your shit the thaught just popped in my head at the moment..

i wont be selling shit until yours goes. hell i wont even talk to him for a week or so just for being a dick..

my apologies.

perhaps ill throw a real one your way just for being an asshole free of charge if he does have them ;)

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
sorry bro, wasnt trying to get in your shit the thaught just popped in my head at the moment..

i wont be selling shit until yours goes. hell i wont even talk to him for a week or so just for being a dick..

my apologies.

perhaps ill throw a real one your way just for being an asshole free of charge if he does have them ;)
I would be interested in a used REAL one over a used knock off anyday. if you can come across some of the real ones let me know...just PM me.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

my apologies.

Im just focking with you! I dont really care. Honestly Im thinking about keeping it. I paid to much for it to let it go for nothing. I might as well put it on the boat! LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts