Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a new Frying Pan that can`t wait to line up with Mr Fry!

Here is the new owner telling us what is going to happen to the chump

I heard something about a slowburn too, Memorial Day ought to be fun!

·
Registered
200 Posts
chump killer

looky there ! ...tell chris to stay off the pipe if he losses anymore weight he wont be able to keep that thing in the water.

looks like the champs got he hands full this weekend.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
We have a new Frying Pan that can`t wait to line up with Mr Fry!

Here is the new owner telling us what is going to happen to the chump

I heard something about a slowburn too, Memorial Day ought to be fun!
The Chump is going to be fryed by the frying pan.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Dang, I new I should of hung that boat in the shop upside down from the rafters, chris good luck with that journey, but thats the closest you or some of the other fast guys are ever going to get next to the " highnoon " river boat thanks the champ. :)hand

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
Are you allowed to get hit by your own fryin pan?

·
Registered
911 Posts
^^^ I have to disagree

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Dang, I new I should of hung that boat in the shop upside down from the rafters, chris good luck with that journey, but thats the closest you or some of the other fast guys are ever going to get next to the " highnoon " river boat thanks the champ. :)hand
The CHUMP is going down

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Hey CHUMP I put your boat in the parking spot it belongs in

Attachments

·
on 3 go.....
846 Posts
Funniest part, Bobby was standing just on the other side of the boat when this picture was taken.

Look close and you can see the top of his head!

·
Registered
868 Posts
wheres the love, send my boat up there to help draw in customers for you john d and thats the thanks i get . will at least you got to see the front of it cause thats never going to happen again....:)devil

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wheres the love, send my boat up there to help draw in customers for you john d and thats the thanks i get . will at least you got to see the front of it cause thats never going to happen again....:)devil
SLOWburn did your daddy give you the ok to line up yet......:)hand
and yes trg thats brian's old boat ...
thanks cy will need those for ALL my buddy's.
way to build your post count, CY dont forget we need the other side of those stickers Fryed Looser

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
You better put a 1000 shot on the yellow duck. If you get past SlowBurn and the Frying pan then we will talk. Till then

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts