Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think?

I'm with Mitch, WTF? Why do this? Damn dirt turkeys are pissed enough as it is!!!

Damn libtards!!! :)sphss

·
Registered
499 Posts
Dems last attempt before the Emperor looses his Senate security blanket!!!

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
There was a time......

There was time this action was called TREASON and was/is punishable by DEATH.....
Ray

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
You guys have missed the real reason for releasing this yesterday. How much did you guys see of the Gruber testimony yesterday on the news other than Fox?
What has been the main topic on all news stations today? Just a smoke screen. Obama and the democrats will do anything and throw anyone under the bus to push the spotlight on Bush.

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
You guys have missed the real reason for releasing this yesterday. How much did you guys see of the Gruber testimony yesterday on the news other than Fox?
What has been the main topic on all news stations today? Just a smoke screen. Obama and the democrats will do anything and throw anyone under the bus to push the spotlight on Bush.
Agreed! They will do anything they can do to make the Republicans appear as "heartless, ruthless bastards", and any negative repercussions their schemes may have on our national security and armed forces is considered "collateral damages".
There is no question that the amount of information obtained during these interrogations was paramount against the preplanned future threats! It is a documented fact that thousands of American lives were saved from the information obtained, but Liberals will simply deny and never admit they are wrong.....just like "hands up don't shoot".... furthermore, as it turns out, this entire "Torture Report" is actively proving itself to be another bogus product of liberalism....

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
Who the hell decided that this information should be released?
Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) - United States Senator...

Washington—Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) released the following statement after the committee voted to declassify the executive summary and conclusions of its landmark report on the CIA’s Detention and Interrogation Program:
http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=de39366b-d66d-4f3e-8948-b6f8ec4bab24

Dianne Goldman Berman Feinstein, born Dianne Emiel Goldman is the senior United States Senator from California. A member of the Democratic Party, she has served in the Senate since 1992. wikipedia.org
TOP PIC ON RIGHT.....

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
DAMN SNiC, "graphic picture" warning would be a nice gesture next time you're going to post such vial pictures Bro! :schreck::schreck::schreck:
I almost gave back my dinner.

Attachments

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
There was no real reason to release this other than to divert attention from all the growing scandals which are proving to be much more than a smidgen of corruption.

Desperate attempt at diversion.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
There was no real reason to release this other than to divert attention from all the growing scandals which are proving to be much more than a smidgen of corruption.

Desperate attempt at diversion.

And a willingness to endanger and sacrifice combatants to protect the king and his court.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
And a willingness to endanger and sacrifice combatants to protect the king and his court.
I don't think it's protecting Obama as much as I think it's the Dem's parting kick to nut's of President Bush on their way out the door. As of January 3, 2015, Feinstein will no longer be the Committee chairman for the Intelligence Committee (that's an oxymoron:)sphss) once the new congress is sworn in. She wouldn't have the authority to release these documents after that. And yes, it's also another smoke screen to keep the countries head spinning on diversions in stead of focusing on what Numb Nut's and his clown posse are doing to our country.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Urban Cougar Trapper
976 Posts
Diversion tactics pure and simple , keep the Sheep focused on another issue while the backdoor shenanigans continues

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Thread heading???

The thread subject heading is quite wrong. The CIA didn't/hasn't released anything, nor would they ever... As noted several times, it is the libtards releasing the data in an attempt to make everyone but obama look bad... "Look here, don't look there", a typical libtard tactic....
Ray

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The thread subject heading is quite wrong. The CIA didn't/hasn't released anything, nor would they ever... As noted several times, it is the libtards releasing the data in an attempt to make everyone but obama look bad... "Look here, don't look there", a typical libtard tactic....
Ray
What ever Ray. Maybe I should run my thread titles by you before I post them. :rolleyes: Apparently the CIA released some sort of report other wise the libtards wouldn't have it. It is a moot point now anyway.

Of course it is a diversion, but it also angers the dirt turkeys and doesn't help any one that is over seas and has to deal with them.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Play on words? Yes..

What ever Ray. Maybe I should run my thread titles by you before I post them. :rolleyes: Apparently the CIA released some sort of report other wise the libtards wouldn't have it. It is a moot point now anyway.

Of course it is a diversion, but it also angers the dirt turkeys and doesn't help any one that is over seas and has to deal with them.
Nothing personal, just noting that it wasn't the CIA that "released" any info to the public/world. Yes, the CIA "reported" to the Senate committee, but my point was/is that there are certain things/methods that shouldn't be released worldwide. Too bad the libtards were more interested in political motives than national security issues. I still wonder why the CIA didn't introduce swine blood instead of water??
Ray

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I know Ray. No big deal. Sorry. IMO, the CIA shouldn't have released that info to the congress anyway. Lord knows they wouldn't use it to further their political agenda. ***sarcasm***

Me? At GITMO I would have had pet pigs running around and pooping everywhere... And dogs, plenty of dogs. Muzzies hate dogs.. Of course muzzies hate any animal cleaner than they are.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts