Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Utube search the title. Thought id post this from the Mavericks two weeks ago. I read on other forums its the Donzi 007 boat. I remember seeing this boat before just dont know from where. Anyone know this guy or possibly a DLB'r? Did they make it out unbroken? JAIME M-24

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
If I were still in my twenties, I may think that looked like a fun thing to do.

I suppose that's one way to get out from under a loan you can no longer afford.

Uhhh, Mr. Insurance guy, my offshore boat fell apart for no apparent reason. I was using it offshore, when all of a sudden...

Looks like they may have to try harder next time. :yes:

PS, nice narration by the Canadian and the surfer dude... eh?

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
It appears boat was dead in water after that too?? Watch the last part and you see it floating but not moving and it is dangerously close to break water??

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
It appears boat was dead in water after that too?? Watch the last part and you see it floating but not moving and it is dangerously close to break water??
Passenger: Shit dude, stop, stop, my back, my back!
Driver: Shut up with your silly back achin', I dropped my beer! Do you see it anywhere? My dad will kill me if I get any spots on the carpet. :)sphss

·
Administrator
16,874 Posts
He was crying for his mommy. If he was wearing his lanyard I imagine it pulled and killed the engine.

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
Passenger: Shit dude, stop, stop, my back, my back!
Driver: Shut up with your silly back achin', I dropped my beer! Do you see it anywhere? My dad will kill me if I get any spots on the carpet. :)sphss
Lol, spots on the carpet.... More like shit on the seat!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts