Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Makes one wonder how much of this goes on across the nation. Aggrivating to say the least, especially knowing that this occurred in the last state to be counted and complete the win for the democraps. Sadly, looking at her it's of no suprise, for BOBO is their SUPREME WELFARE RECIPIENT and all the "entitled" that worship him aspire to BE ON THE TAKE as he is. He has set the bar to a new level, their lives have purpose again. It gives me great comfort knowing she MIGHT be fined or imprisoned for this offense. Really mother fucker????? really??? she MIGHT be??? How about she WILL be. What message does MIGHT send??? NONE, ZILCH, ZIPPO. By all means don't stop lying to us now. Please continue to lie to us and give us a thread of HOPE to hang onto that somebody in charge has the character, conviction and BALLS to enforce the laws to the fullest extent against these low life, piece of shit, thieving, fucking ass holes. I vote for the message that EXECUTION sends. Then they MIGHT actually think twice before choosing to steal from the liberties provided to them by the very Constitution and bill of rights their supreme welfare messiah pisses on.
Rant over, thanks for posting the update on this situation. Have a great day peeps.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
I thinking max fine, max jail time, and make posters of this bitch in prison, listing her fine and time, to hang in every voting site in the country as a notice to those that are condsidering the same thing AGAIN!
If they let this snakey bitch off, it will send exactly the opposite message.
I figure if she can stall it for a couple years in the courts, Obama will pardon her. He may do it sooner anyway.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
your view is certainly more PC than mine Bob. Guess I got a little carried away. haha I too thought about the "pardon my *****" thing. the very thought kills me.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I thinking max fine, max jail time, and make posters of this bitch in prison, listing her fine and time, to hang in every voting site in the country as a notice to those that are condsidering the same thing AGAIN!
I figure if she can stall it for a couple years in the courts, Obama will pardon her. He may do it sooner anyway.
Fuck max jail time or max fine. Get a rope and find the nearest tree.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Fuck max jail time or max fine. Get a rope and find the nearest tree.
I think I like this guy!
Ah you guys are raining on my parade. I was reserving that for the candidate that approved and encouraged the activity as "a right". Wouldn't surprised to find out that this was more common than some think, and ACORN drove them from polling place to polling place. You know damn well they are the ones that "registered" all these "names".
I'm actually willing to show leniecny, and dimiss one year and 1000.00 from the maximum for every person she names that did the same thing. And then offer those 10 the same deal. And they turn in 10 friends and they turn in 10 friends........ and shit, we find out Michele voted 8 times and the daughters vote 4 times each:happy:
wonder if Barry Soetoro, and Barack Obama voted. Oh wait, I think Barry Soetoro went to Occidental as a foreign exchange student, so he can't be a US citizen.:54:
Why isn't R&J commenting on this. He posted right after the election that the claims on this type of thing were totally unfounded.

Oh really R&J? YOUR PEOPLE have been busted.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Is anyone surprised by this or did not think the libbys do this on a regular basis? Remember the vote map covered in red with little specs of blue here and there?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Her peers will make a Martyr of her, if they go heavy. These ignorant's need little excuse to claim racial bigotry, any excuse to burn down their own neighborhood. I don't know, maybe Metzger was right.............................

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
In all seriousness, the punishment that is on the books is adequate. Fine, possible prison time, and most importantly DISENFRANCHISEMENT (loss of the right to vote). Yes, you can and SHOULD lose the right to vote.

And they need to crack down hard on people caught committing fraud because it's frauds (tax, voter, you name it) that is f&*king up this country.

Can you tell I hate f&*king frauds? Liars, cheats, and thieves. And it amazes me how much they get away with and how getting away with it enables them to do more and more.....(my brother has shown me just how easy it is to get away with anything by lying)

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
You all know that Holder and his group will get involved and it'll go the way of the NBP complaint. According to Perez (O's pick for Labor Sec), "voter fraud is only a problem when white people are accused because minorities have been intimidated in the past!" :)hammers
In other words, discrimination can only be considered if it's against a non-Asian minority.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts