Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Large Member
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I, like many others, got screwed by Hot Boat. Signed up for a years subscription w/ a free tshirt, only to get 2 issues & no tshirt.

Maybe we have a lawyer here that would consider taking on a class action suit against Hot Boat. I know it's not a great deal of money, but it could buy each of us a plate of tacos & a roadraper....................

Anybody else care to chime in?????

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Do you really think HB has any money?

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Yea threads of this nature regarding Hot Boat are not acceptable. They get moved here and if they don't die they get closed.
+1 on my post count.

Oh yea...bump!!!

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Anybody that would start or participate in a Law Suite for 22 bucks and a free T Shirt needs to get a Frikking life............... They did their best, unfortunately for them it just wasn't good enough. I for one, will miss the Magazine.

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
I, like many others, got screwed by Hot Boat. Signed up for a years subscription w/ a free tshirt, only to get 2 issues & no tshirt.

Maybe we have a lawyer here that would consider taking on a class action suit against Hot Boat. I know it's not a great deal of money, but it could buy each of us a plate of tacos & a roadraper....................

Anybody else care to chime in?????

how about an no class action suite --

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Yep you won't get anywhere, but you have to admit it pretty chicken shit, My wife buys me a subscription for a stocking stuffer each christmas, last december I told her don't bother ....but you can bet your ass I got the renewal notice in the mail.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Yep you won't get anywhere, but you have to admit it pretty chicken shit, My wife buys me a subscription for a stocking stuffer each christmas, last december I told her don't bother ....but you can bet your ass I got the renewal notice in the mail.
Keep your eyes open, Obama is going to pull the same S--- with the Chinese and Arabs and anybody else who will give us money and the give it away to all the lazy Mo Fo 's that won't work and are to stupid to manage ANY personal finances. Unfortunately those are the majority, they will keep voting for him as long as he keeps giving away money..............:|err

·
New here
4,219 Posts
Wow. Nothing like kicking someone when they're down. The place goes belly-up and you want your $50 back? Wow.

·
Banned
1,019 Posts
Keep your eyes open, Obama is going to pull the same S--- with the Chinese and Arabs and anybody else who will give us money and the give it away to all the lazy Mo Fo 's that won't work and are to stupid to manage ANY personal finances. Unfortunately those are the majority, they will keep voting for him as long as he keeps giving away money..............:|err
This rant has nothing to do with Hot Boat. Take it somewhere else. :mad:

·
New here
4,219 Posts

·
Blown, OHBA Member
2,811 Posts
Man , I lost more money than that through holes in my pockets:|err:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.