Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
18ft bahner with a fresh 427ci .030 over with 5 hours on it, pump gas motor, tunnel ram, berk pump by mpd with shoe and rideplate, hyd place div, custom fitted new seats, stainless lines, new leaf springs and shackles on trailer, swing away tounge. embee coated bassett headers all polished, always tookin care of!
$11,500 i have to get rid of it.. new boat comming! 714 981-0647-mark:)devil

Attachments

·
About 500' AGL
2,471 Posts
Two questions....1. Is the RCR sticker on the reverse bucket included in the sale and 2. has this boat ever been featured on TMZ???:)

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Two questions....1. Is the RCR sticker on the reverse bucket included in the sale and 2. has this boat ever been featured on TMZ???:)
1) No
2) You know the boat always has hot bitches on it.as far as the boat being on tmz im sure we could arrange it.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
$9500 and shes yours! the boats in orange county.. took it home this weeeknd! 714 981-0647-mark:)devil

·
Amber Racing Services
4,341 Posts
Saw this boat this weekend ... running great as usual.

Killer time this weekend boys! Thanks for chillin with us!

·
Amber Racing Services
4,341 Posts
Clean ride

Here's a pic I shot of it this weekend:

(sorry admin, not trying to bump it ... just giving him the pic)

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mark- hell ya buzzard, good times for sure! octo mom i mean octobong hit it right in the cove! haha i just need to sell the banger!! :)devil

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wade my cousin mark owns th boat he is at the xgames and said he will call you as soon as he gets back tomorrow.

·
Registered
911 Posts
I love this boat... I wish he would have taken the 9.5k when I offered it a couple seasons ago.
Good luck.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts